Camitz : Part 3

Camitz

"Girl ain't nobody tell you to come to this party. Bitch why go to someone party when you don't even know them?" She went on.

I tried to ingore her but she went on and on. She blew my ticking bomb when she mentioned Tony. This bitch got so much nerve.

"Honey first of all you have no class. Trying to start drama st someone party. Bitch you bold. You real bold trying to start something you won't finish," I told her.

"Trick please. I've been wanting your ass in the long run. And you  talking about no class. BITCH ! please what you do is no class," She said.

"What I do has nothing to do with you but since you all up in my ass of course you would have a problem with what I do. Sinve I'm a cougar and look for people thousands of years younger then me, yeah its totally a fucking problem for you," I told her.

"Bitch whatever. You make me seem like I'm a damn predator or some shit. I'm not. And its funny how you talking about that and you don't even have one yourself. I remember Tony. But Tony left your ass cause you fucking every nigga to get where you at now," She said.

I got up and I don't even know when but all I know is  I was swinging and I could feel all my punches landing on her face and head. Next thing I know someone pulled me off of her cause I then realized I was punching her real hard on her face.

"Bitch ! Who the fuck you think you is talking shit bout me fucking niggas. Bitch ,stay in your lane," I yelled at her.

"Get off me, Get the fuck off me," She was yelling.

The fuck. Who the hell this bitch thought she was. Talking bout I'm fucking every nigga and shit. Bitch got me fuck up.

The person holding me finally let me go. And I went back to my seat. Fuming after what just happened. I fixed myself cursing this bitch out in my head. It got all quiet and everyone settled down. Alexa came and sat next to me.

"Girl, damn what just happened," She asked.

"Bitch trying get all tough and shit," I said.

"Girl you just beat that girl ass," She said.

"I know I did," I said.

And I wanted to beat  more of her ass just for talking shit. I took off my shoes and got up.

"Where you going," Alexa asked.

"I'm just going to use the bathroom," I told her.

"But the bathroom is the other way," She said.

But I was long ago gone. I walked by Daria and WHAM ! Knocked her off her seat and set her falling off. I ran and climbed on top of her, punching her over and over again. Letting go all the hate and frustration that I kept inside and poured it on her face. Punch after punch after punch. I hit her even harder than the first. I grabbed her weave tangled all over my fingers and took a grip of her head. I took it and banged her head on the floor 6 times. She tried to get free but she couldn't. I got her right where I wanted her. She kicked and screamed only the words: "Get off of me". But I wouldn't. In order to get respect you have to have respect and this girl clearly didn't have respect and I sure ain't gana give it to her. One arm swooped me away and just like that I still had her hair tangled in my hand and one of my hand was free. I swung at her 8 times real hard on her head and with one more pull I was free from her weave my head. She fell on the floor and tried to scramble up but didn't. She fell right back down again. Whoowee. how much I felt like killing this girl. I still wanted a piece of her ass. She was still in the background yelling. I looked over and the top of her dress was gone. I started laughing when I seen the top of her dress missing.

"Now you know damn well yo dress was cheap as hell," I yelled then laughed.

"And yo weave wasn't that much good either cause its in my hand," I said walking around with her weave in my hand.

"And the funny thing about all of this is the same way I came in here I still look like that. Stil bad and you over here looking like trash. Trick I'm done with yo ass," I said yelling.

I threw her weave at her and walked towards my belongings. I fixed my hair and put back on my heels.

"You staying," I asked Alexa.

"Girl I ain't going nowhere. You got the keys. I still ain't  got no man yet," She said.

"Well I'm out. I can't stay here beacuse if I do Ima end up killing this girl," I said walking away.

When I was walking away all eyes were on me. Someone whispered , "Damn this bitch badd." I smiled. All of a sudden thats when Daria wanted to try  and run up on me but some dude already swoop her up and walked away with her.

"She don't know me. This Shit ain't over bitch. I'ma catch you slipping. Let me go ! Let me go," She was yelling.

I walked off and closed the door: BOSS !