Shawn, Ex-lover

She stared at me as if I lost my mind. I didn't need to use her bathroom. I didn't drink so I knew what I was getting to. I couldn't go away. There was so much I had to tell her. But it was best for to show her than tell her.

"Shawn, really I think its time you go. I have work in a couple of hours. I'm tired. My head hurts. Just please tell me what you want Shawn,' She told me.

"I want you Khaliyah," I told her.

"No, you don't," She hurried and replied back.

"Yes, I do Khaliyah. And I'm not leaving. I'm not. I wasted 3 in a half years turning and leaving you behind. So I refuse. Truly refuse to leave right now," I said.

"Shawn, ? What are you talking anout? 3 in a half years of what? Me and you are friends. What more are you searching for?" She asked me.

"Khaliyah, what niggah would do what I'm doing now?" I asked her .

"Walton! When he want some good good or when we get into arguments," She told me.

"Please , don't bring his name up right now Liyah, this is about me and you. I love you Liyah. And my heart is tearing apart because its searching for you and you are nowhere to be found," I told her.

"Shawn, Walton has every right to be in this conversation. You know he is my ex who I'm clearly still in love with and he is your best friend. I won't fall into that trick that y'all planted on DeeDee. Y'all ban the girl and family still ride together. So again Shawn, you can keep your love to yourself. Your heart still searching because I'm not the one. So again Shawn, I have work in the next couple of hours. You are going to have to ----", she darted off.

I stood up and walked to her. Planted a passionate kiss her lips showing her how hungry I am of her. To my surprise she fighted first but gave in. Her warm lips wrapped up in mine. we interlocking out tougues. Oh God, how this felt so right. Lips I dreamed about everyday is touching me. I'm not poetic but I do have ways with words. We departed.

"Do you want me to go now?" I asked her.

"Shawn, just go. You make things so complicated. I can't do nothing right. I'm suppose to  be thinking about Walton you popped out of know where. Why ? Why Shawn? Why are you doing this to me now when things in my life are starting to go alright," She asked me.

And the only reply I could give her is : "Because I love you Khaliyah,"