Camitz

Camitz

When I left Khaliyah place I went guy shopping. I saw a couple I liked, Some I worried for them , Some I knew from the get go it wouldn't last. But there wasn't no hope. Not that I wanted to give up I just felt so drained. Maybe Khaliyah was right. Maybe I did hate being alone. Ever since Tony left me I thought maybe just maybe he will come back to me. But he never did come back. I loved him. Hell, I still love his ass. I sat down and stared at the couples who were walking by. That should've been me and Tony and some miserable chick suppose to be in my place looking at us. This was hell for me. Total hell.

"What a beautiful young Lady like yourself sitting here by yourself," A male voice asked me.

I looked up and there stood a man looking down at me. Where he came from, I don't know.

"Ummm , just sitting," I said.

"Mind if I sit next to you?" He asked me.

"Ummmm , sure," I told him.

He sat next to me and immediately I can see how attractive he was.

"What is it that you do when you sit here," He asked me.

"I like looking at people," I replied.

"Sounds like you lonely," He said.

Damn, that is something Tony would say.

"Not really I have niggas at my door but I just decided to sit here and look at people. What ? Is it a crime to look at people?" I asked him.

"Not at all. But if you like looking at people that's you. But what are you looking at when you look at em," He asked me.

Did he just say something slick ?

"I don't know. I just like looking at people. Is that a problem," I asked.

"No, not at all. It's no problem," He said.

"What made you stop and talk to me," I asked.

"I like looking at people beautiful people," He said.

"Really ? Who is beautiful right now that you see," I asked.

"I can't tell you it would ruin it for me," He said.

"Oh, so you can't tell me I'm Beautiful," I said.

"I don't have to tell you; you should already know that you are," He said.

"I know I'm beautiful, but its nice to know that I am," I said.

"Okay , You are A Very Beautiful Women," He told me.

"Thank you," I blushed.

"Are you from around here," He asked.

"Yeah I actually am. I live a couple of blocks from here," I told him.

"Really? So weird, I live up there too," He said.

"How long have you been living here," I asked.

"Bout  6 years now. What about you," he asked.

"Oh my God , 6 years too," I told him.

"Yeah I guess we do have little in common," He said.

"Yeah I guess we do," I said staring into his eyes.

He had a thing about him that I just liked. I don't know what it was but I just knew.

"Well Ima go and hopefully you don't still sit here watching people," He said.

"Okay," I said and at that time my phone was buzzing.

"I'm sorry I need to take this," I said.

"It's okay," He said.

"Hello," I answered the phone.

"Girl have you been on twitter lately," Liyah asked.

"No why," I asked.

"Daria has been talking some deep shit abouy you," she said.

"What the hell ? why the hell she talking shit about me," I asked already getting really mad.

"I don't know but clearly she has a problem with you cause somehow you always managing to open your legs to new niggas," She said.

"What the fuck is wrong with the bitch," I yelled.

At this time everybody and they momma's looking at me.

"I don't know Camitz," She said.

I hung up the phone. I didn't mean to but at this time I was fuming. Burning with flames. I went on twitter and saw Daria tweet. Her tweet was not so long ago.

Alright Alright, I see how bitches wanna be. I don't got nothing with this chick but yet she smashing at me.

I got up then realize that the man I was talking to disappeared. I didn't even see. Dumb ass hoe just let me miss a man I could've fell for. UGH ! Now its war between me and this bitch. I can't wait to see her ass and just wham ! She gon learn today.

I looked at my phone and Tweeted :

"You got away with this one but bitch you just don't know about me and whats coming for you".

I walked away and wentr to my car. I drove home. So mad I threw my phone and laid in bed. This hoe had another thing coming. I needed to find her schedule and fast cause Ima come and snap her ass.