Khaliyah

Khaliyah

I was home on the phone talking to Walton. I was listening to " Make a Movie" By Twista Ft. Chris Brown and it had me thinking.

"Let's make a movie," I said.

"What?" He asked.

"Let's make a movie," I said.

"What type of movie," He asked sounding excitied.

"Any kind," I said.

"Really? Can I be director," He asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"Alright , just know there will be alot of sex in this movie," He said.

I laughed. This is why I think I can never move on. This man I love with all my heart. And its like I'm afraid to move on because I fear I might lose him and he may go and start loving someone else. But I deserve his love and nobody can take his.

"Why you laughing? I'm so serious. Me and you are going to make live. We fana be the main characters," He said interrupting my thoughts.

"Altight. You go and I'll follow," I said.

"I always loved when you said that," He said.

"What ? You go and I'll follow," I asked.

"Yeah. It's always nice to know that you always will be there for me," He said.

"You already know Walton, I will always follow you," I said.

"Thank you," He said.

"Have you heard from Shawn," He asked.

That's when my stomach went into knots. The kiss me and him shared popped up in my head.

"Ummmm , no. Why ?" I asked.

"Cause I've been calling him all day yesterday and when I finally got a hold of it was through texting. But the conversation wasn't even that long," he told me.

"Wow. Last time I've seen him was at the club," I lied.

"Damn , I just wanted to know if he wanted to hit up the club tuesday," He said.

"Oh, Well if I see him or anything I'll tell him to contact you," I said.

"Okay, well how was your day," He asked.

"I had 3 patients including Dayshawna and Camitz," I said.

He laughed.

"What?" I asked.

Dayshawna and Camitz always pouring out to you like you some diary or something," He said.

"Well, they are my bestfriends. We ttell each other everything," I told him.

"Wow. Everything?" He asked.

"Everything. Camitz and Daria will bump heads soon," I said.

"What? Damn  , they still beffing," He asked.

"Well lets just say that Daria hating on Camitz," I said.

"Wow. Yall so complicated," He said laughing.

"Whatever," I laughed.

"Speaking of complicated our songs is actually palying," He said.

"Really? I love that song," I said.

"Yeah , I listen to it everynight," He said.

"You do?" I aked.

"Yeah, I do. And I have your pictures under my pillow. I kiss em before I go  to sleep and when I wake up," He said.

"Awwww, " I said.

"If only you knew how much I miss you," He said.

"I miss you too," I said with all my heart.

He sighed deeply into the phone.

"Well I'm going to go take a shower, So I'll talk to you tomorrow," He said.

"Alright," I said.

And he hung up.

I could tell he was hurt.

Ever since I told him I wanted to take a break he just been so hurt. Like I bruised his heart. But I did it with good intentions. Well, I think I at least did. But thanks to Shawn. He makes things so complicated. My heart tells me Walton and my mind tells me Shawn. But I love Walton but have mixed feelings for Shawn. Since When we hit up the club it was like everything started back again. Damn , this shit is mad crazy. I turned off the T.V and walked to my radio. I let "Complicated" by Nivea play on repeat. Maybe our song will help me think things through. I went to my bed and laid there. Damn , all is fair in love, isn't it. Maybe Dayshawna was right.