Khaliyah

Khaliyah

I don't know what I was thinking when I opened the door. My mind telling me no and my hands unlocking this door. Major heat nose among me. Shooting from my mind down to my feet. I wanted to run to his arms but Walton popped in my head. I stared at Shawn who was looking at me with his hungry eyes. I don't know why are you here my mind was shouting but my mouth stayed shut. Confuse and Lost written over my face.

"Can I come in?'  He asked.

"Umm... sure', I said, moving towards the door and gesturing him to come in.

He walked into a dark space, all you heard was sirens and cars outside.

"Dang Shawn, this must be extremely important if you here. What? Yo girl giving you problems,?" I asked changing my mood.

"You know I don't go no girl Liyah. But I do have one I'm interested in but its like I can't seem to get to her. I just want her to let go and let me inside. But she is afraid and still hook on the past," He said.

"Well, do I know her?" I asked.

"I'm pretty sure but I don't think you know her, know her," He said.

"Hmmmm .... what is she hook up to?" I asked.

"Her ex- , their love is too strong for me to break, I mean at times I wonder why they broke up," she said.

"Maybe it was for them to break their love," I sugguested.

"I wonder why break up if the love is so strong,' He said.

"Maybe she wanted to get away. Break free and be on her own for a while," I said.

"Well do you think she would want to date again; with someone totally new?" He asked.

"It depends; how strong is her love with this guy", I asked.

"Strong. Very strong," he said.

"Well, I don't think she would want to date again," I said.

"Even though she already dated someone before she was already feeling," He asked.

"I hope y'all connection strong, "I said.

"Oh, there is no connection but our chemistry is way strong. We limit ourselves," he said, getting closer to me.

"Where does the limits stop," I asked, backing up almost falling on the sofa.

"When we close together. Almost have our lips touching. So close we can feel each other breathe," he said.

And I fell on the sofa and he stood in front of me.

"Can I show you how strong our chemistry are," he asked.

Staring at him in the dark my mind taking steps back.

"Ummmm ....Shawn, I think you need to leave," I said, noticing his eyes devouring me head to toe.

"Fine. But can I use your bathroom," He asked.

"It's in my bedroom, to your left," I told him.

"He walked away and dissappeared into the night.

What the hell was I thinking.

I shouldn't have never opened the door.

But my body yet yearned for him again and it shook me up.

Shawn is not suppose to be in my house in the middle of the night.

This may go wrong and I cannot do this.

I know I will give in but I make sure Walton pops up in my mind I have some strength to push Shawn off.

Speaking of him I don't know how long he's been in the bathroom but it feels like he's been in it quite enough.

I got up and slowly walked to my room.

"Shawn," I said almost in a whispering voice, no answer.

When I entered the room no lights were on. And I know very much he didn't use the bathroom because this was not how he would have done this. He would have finish and come right back out.

"Shawn ," I said now in a stern voice.

And there he was; just as I suspected. Waiting for me. He wanted to show me just how strong their chemistry was.