✖ Chapter 5 ✖

"Crap I'm sorry", said a female voice. She picked the cup that had slipped from her hand when she bumped into me. "Yeah it's ok", I assured the girl, there was barely any light and I couldn't really see her face. "Come on" was the last thing she said before grabbing my shirt and yanking me through the hallway. She lead me to the bathroom and turned the light on. When the light turned on, I turned around to face the girl but she was bent down looking for something in a cabinet underneath the sink. She turned her head slightly giving me a view of her face yeah not her ass I wanted to see who she was although her ass was nice to look at. I looked at the girl and when I realized who it was my jaw dropped. Holy shit, it was the hot chick from lunch. Shit, shit, shit, shit, my thoughts were frozen from the freezing cold liquid all over my warm chest.

Crap the drink had managed to make its way all the way to my pants. It was freezing, damn did she put a whole bucket of ice in her drink? My shirt and now pants were soaked in the liquid. The girl pulled out a towel from the cabinet and turned to give it to me but stopped and stared at me, well not at me but the huge blue stain on my shirt. Thank god my pants were black because that would have been embarrassing, walking around with big ass blue stain on my crotch area. She looked up at me and scoffed,"Oh it's you".

Wait what? "It's me?" "Yeah you're that guy that bumped into me and dropped his lunch all over me", she said, raising an eyebrow. 

I laughed, "Correction I bumped into you accidentally and I didn't drop my lunch all over you"

She gave me a serious look, "When I got home I found a piece of lettuce in my boot"

I chuckled and she rolled her eyes.

Geez what's gotten her panties in a twist?

The stupid liquid was making my shirt feel sticky against my chest so I did what any guy would do. I took my shirt off and almost instantly her eyes fell on my chest. Yeah I worked out and I looked fucking amazing, as cocky as that sounds it was true. Hey I'm sexy as I know it.

She quickly took her eyes off of my which felt hot and sticky and I heard scoff under her breath, hey sorry for being sexy.

Although she herself looked pretty damn sexy

"I'll get you a shirt and some pants", she said throwing the towel in my face and looking down at my pants which had a liquid stain on them, not as much as the shirt but it was still pretty noticeable. "Yeah thanks", I said before she left the bathroom.

Veronica's POV

Ah my idiot of a brother had to go and throw this stupid party. Ha if he thinks I'm gonna help him clean up after, he's got another thing coming. What the fuck happened the lights god my brother's a fucking idiot.

I took a sip from the filled up cup I had in my hand. Wow the drink was fucking cold but it tasted good so I really didn't care. It was some weird blue drink I found called Zombie so hey why not drink it?, as long as it has a lot of alcohol in it, I'll drink it. I took another big sip when I crashed into someone, causing my cup to fall all over the person I bumped into.

Shit really? My fucking drink, I was mentally killing whoever I spilled my drink on.

"Crap", I mumbled under my breath."I'm sorry", I managed to say to the stranger I had mentally killed 50 times. I bent down to pick up the now empty cup from off the floor.

The stranger was now wearing my drink, fan-fucking-tastic.

"Yeah it's ok", said a male voice. The voice was faceless because of the shitty lighting in the hallway. Seriously what the hell happened to the light? The alcohol is probably gonna get all sticky and shit all over him, ugh curse the small, very tiny amount of niceness I still had left in me. I inhaled deeply. "Come on", I said grabbing him by the shirt and pulling him towards the bathroom to help him dry off. We got to the bathroom and I turned on the lights, I quickly bent down and opened a cabinet underneath the sink and looked for a towel. Well a clean towel that is. After a couple of seconds of looking, I finally found a towel. I stood up to give it to the guy but was stopped when I saw a huge blue stain on his shirt. When I looked up to hand the guy the towel and see the guy I poured my drink all over, I scoffed when I realized who it was. Great. "Oh it's you", was all I said and his face was suddenly filled with confusion.

"It's me?" he asked. 

"Yeah you're that guy that bumped into me and dropped his lunch all over me" 

He laughed at my accusation before saying, "Correction I bumped into you accidentally and I didn't drop my lunch all over you 

I gave him a face of seriousness and said " When I got home I found a piece of lettuce in my boot"  

It was true though, I came home and took off my boots and found a piece of lettuce in one of them, I was surprised I didn't feel it.

He chuckled lightly and I turned by head slightly and rolled my eyes but I'm pretty sure he saw my kind gesture. All of a sudden, be pulled his shirt over his head and took it off. My eyes somehow ended up plastered on his chest, which seemed pretty well built might I add. Veronica really? I quickly took my eyes off his chest and I laughed under my breath at his stupid ignorant cockiness. Asshole. "I'll get you a shirt and some pants", I said throwing the towel in his face and looking down at his pants which had a visible liquid stain. I chuckled and he said "Yeah thanks" before I left the room.