✖ Chapter 4 ✖

When we pulled up to the house it was a fucking wreck and I mean literally. There was furniture and different pieces of clothing scattered all over the front lawn and people throwing up left and right.

Ahh high school parties and teenage stupidity don't you just love it.

I got out of the car and made my way to the the front door, trying not to step on vomit or body parts or anyone. I opened the now broken door and made my way inside. There were people everywhere, the music was loud, strobe lights were everywhere, it was hot, sticky and sweaty. I somehow managed to make my way past the sea of thirsty hoes but sadly Chris drowned in it and he looked pretty happy. Fantastic. I looked around in search for a familiar face but couldn't find one so I searched for something to drink. After a couple of minutes of rummaging through an ass load of red solo cups I found a couple of beer cans and popped one open. I leaned against the kitchen counter and watched people dance and drink and grind and drink. That's all we ever seen to do these days. Oh and have sex, and lots of it.

I took a sip of my beer when a skimpy little blonde made her way towards me. I looked her up and down. She was wearing a dress that seemed two sizes too small, her boobs wearing literally popping out of her dress and I'm pretty sure that if she bent down that poor dress would tear in two. I could smell the desperation off of her...or maybe it was the smell of vodka. I looked down at her..wow, she was wearing a broken ankle waiting to happen on her feet, man I do not understand how girls can walk on those death traps. Oh and not to mention the crazy account of make up she had on her face. Sorry to say she looked a bit like a clown.

She looked at me with her blue eyes that I miraculously found underneath all her heavy eye make up shit. She smiled and grabbed my shoulder before closing her eyes and falling on top of me. It took me a moment to realise what happened and when I did, I was quite taken by surprise. I wonder if anyone noticed

She fucking fell asleep on me. Great, just great, I'm at a party and a girl falls asleep on me, just my luck.

Since I felt sorry on the poor girl I carried her on my shoulder, yes on my shoulder. I felt bad but not that bad. I carried her up the stairs that were next to the kitchen, thank god. There was a hall full of doors, I'm guessing of bedrooms. Damn who lived here? I opened the closest door to me and found a couple making out on the bed. "Oi, sorry to interrupt but I kinda need you to get the fuck out", I said and the couple looked up and turned to look at me, I couldn't see the guy's face but the girl's face was somewhat visible. I put on a sarcastic smile.

"Can you please leave the room?"

The girl who was on top opened her mouth, "You and your hoe can go find another room"

"Well my hoe is asleep"

The guy underneath pushed the girl off him and got off the bed. Well speak of the devil. It was Nick Colton. I knew him since middle school but I wasn't really friends with him.

"Haynes!", he yelled and he saw the girl on my shoulder. Her upper half was thrown on my back leaving the lower half in front of me. Nick gave me a cocky smile and looked at the girl's ass. Pervert. "Nice panties", he said smirking. He was an asshole now that I remember.

"Excuse me!", an annoyingly high voice yelled from behind us. The blondie hooking up with Nick got off the bed and grabbed her shoes from off the floor. She stormed out of the room with a huff but not before smacking Nick right across the face. Ouch.

Nick just laughed and I finally placed the blond on my shoulder on the bed. Small or not she was pretty heavy. "Who's she?", Nick asked looking at the girl snoring. "I don't know she just fell on top of me and me being the gentleman that I am, I brought her here", I said putting sarcasm towards the gentleman bit. I laughed and Nick laughed with me. There was an awkward silence between us for a while before I opened my mouth to speak.

"So how have you been doing?"

"I'm fine, I mean after dropping out I found a job and I got a place of my own"

"That's cool", I idiotically replied. Ah whatever he's drunk and I'll soon be and we'll both forget we had this conversation.

"Yep well enough of this chit chat, I'm gonna go and look for fun" he said with a smirk, and left the room.

I sighed and looked over at the slee- snoring girl on the bed. Geez she looked like a bad mess. I laughed and left the room closing the door behind me. When I turned around I bumped into someone and felt something really cold pour all over my shirt and chest.

Shit it was really cold.