Guilt

Hey Guys!!! Sorry I haven't been writing for y'all. I just started college and its been really stressful. I hope y'all enjoy this chapter! I promise to upload more. 

Chapter 4

*Three Weeks Later*

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I check the time and it's 4 in the morning.

"What do people want from my life" I say to myself. I get up from my bed and walk over to my phone.

"Hello?" I say, yawning.

"Hello, Jae?" the person asked.

"Kian?" I say, confused. I looked at my phone and saw that the number was blocked. I gave it a weird look and put the phone back to my ear.

"How'd you know it was me?" he asked

"Cause I know your voice, Kian. So what's up" I said. He sighed and didn't say anything.

"Kian, what's wrong. Did something happen?" I asked worried.

"Yea, it's Sam" he said. My heart stopped for a minute. Some many question ran through my mind that I didn't even knew that Kian was talking to me.

"Jae!" Kian yelled. I snapped back to reality.

"What's wrong with him" I asked. He sighed before he said the most heartbreaking news ever.

"He tried to commit suicide" he said. I dropped the phone in shock. I started to hyperventilate and started to cry. I picked up the phone.

"Why did he do it? Is he ok? Where Is he now? Are..." I said before Kian interrupted me.

"Jae, calm down he is fine. He is in the hospital now" he said. I sat down and tried to calm down.

"What happened Kian" I said, wiping my tears as they fall. Kian stayed silent.

"Kian, tell me, I need to know" I said. He took a deep breath, then started talking.

"Well, ever since we left to go on tour, Sam has been really depressed" He said.

"Why?" I asked. I thought about all the reasons he would be depressed but nothing came to mind.

"He's depressed because of the way he left you" he said. I was confused. How did he leave me?

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You guys had an argument on the day he left" he said in a "Duh" tone. I thought about it for a second and then that day came back to me. I guess I forgot. I try to forget that day.

"Ohh, sorry I try to forget" I said.

"Yea, I don't blame you. That argument was intense" he said. I sighed and shook my head. I really regret that day.

"So what happened?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

"Well, he must have felt guilty and one day we left to go get something and he didn't want to go with us so we left him there" he stopped and took a deep breath, the continued.

"And when we came back, we found him in the bathroom. He was laying on floor and his wrist we bleeding and he had pill bottle in his hand" he said, starting to cry. I closed my eyes and started to cry. He must of thought the whole fight was his fault, but it wasn't. It was just a stupid fight about him leaving and him wanting to take me with him. It got way out of hand and we both said stuff that we didn't mean to say to each other, but that last thing Sam said to me was the most heartbreaking thing ever. He said to go to hell and that he never loved me. It's hard to hear that from someone who you loved for 4 years. After he said that, I ran away crying and never talked to him after that day.

"Jae, you ok?" he said. I put the phone to my ear and breath.

"No, the love of my life just tried to kill himself because of something that was so stupid. Something that should have never happened" I said, crying even harder.

"You know I bought you a ticket so that you can come see him and us" he said.

"Really?" I said.

"Yea, It's for Sunday so you better start packing" he said. I smiled at the thought I was going to see my best guy friends again but I was scared of seeing Sam again.

"Ok, what time do I have to be at the airport?" I asked.

"At 6 am" he said.

"Ok, thank you Kian, for everything" I said, smiling.

"You're welcome, see you on Sunday" he said and hung up. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 7. I put my phone to charge and went back to bed thinking about everything that me and Kian just talked about. I just hope everything is ok and that when I get there, that no problems will start. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep, wondering why everything is going wrong.