Goodbye World

Chapter 20

I hear Sam banging on the door. I ignore him and grab my sleeping pills. I look at it for a while. Should I do this? No one will miss me and I'm nothing but bad luck. I sit on the floor and think about what I'm going to do.

"Come on Jae, let me in. I'm sorry" Sam says through the door.I close my eyes and rock back and forth. I don't know what to do. I don't want to leave Sam but I want him to be happy with someone that won't cause him trouble.

"Jaelyn, please. Let me in" he says. He bangs on the door and tears fall down my cheeks. I open the pill bottle and dump a bunch of them in my hand. I look at them and sigh. I take a deep breath and put them all in my mouth and swallow.

"Goodbye world. Forever" I say. I lie on the floor and wait for it to kick in. I see Sam kick the door open and run over to me. He sits me up and lays me in his lap

"Jaelyn, Why?" he says, picking up the bottle. My vision, slowly starts to blur and my eyes start to get heavy. I smile up at him and put a hand on his cheek. I look into his eyes and just think about how much I'm going to miss his eyes, his lips, his lip ring, his brown curly hair, his love, his everything. I tear up and rub his red cheeks.

"I love you Sam. This wasn't your fault. Find someone else that won't cause you so much pain" I whisper. I pull him in for a long kiss and pull away. I hug him for a long time and pull away.

"No, if you're leaving, I'm leaving too" he says. He grabs some of the leftover pills and puts them in his mouth. He lays next to me and kisses me.

"Why Sam? You didn't have to do this. I was just holding you back and causing you pain that you didn't deserve. I don't deserve you. You could have found someone better than me." I say to him. He pulls me closer to him and puts his forehead on mine.

"I don't know what I would do without you here. I want to be with you and Jeremiah. I fell in love with you cause you were special. You were different than everybody else and you did not have a care in the world. I fell in love with the shy girl that sat in the back of the class. And I'm still in love with her" he says. I smile and hold his hand.

"And you're the bad boy that took me out of my shell, that treated me like a princess. I'm still in love with that bad boy" I say.

He is truly the love of my life. I don't know where I would be without him. He's been with me through the good and the bad and never left my side when things got tough. I see that Sam's eyes are slowly closing and so are mine. I give him one last kiss and close my eyes.

"Love you. Forever and Always" I say.

"Forever and Always."

That's It For This Book :'-( Or Is It ????