Really ?!?!?!

Chapter 15 

I wake up and I'm in a dark room. I look around to see if there is an exit but there is none.

"Jae, it's your fault I'm dead" I hear a voice say. The voice keeps repeating that and I notice that it's Jennable's voice. The voice keeps getting louder and louder.

"I'm sorry Jenn, I didn't know you were going to kill yourself" I say. the voice keeps getting louder and louder. I cover my ears and start to cry. I scream and wake up. I look around and see that I'm in the hotel room. I sigh and try to control my breathing.

"Did you have a nightmare?" Sam says. I nod and wipe the sweat off my forehead. He puts his arm around my waist and pulls me towards him.

"It's ok" he says. He plays with my hair and rubs my back. I feel my eyes get heavy again. Hopefully this time, I can sleep without any nightmares. I wake up the next morning and see that everyone is here.

"Hey guys" I say.

"Hey" they all say.

"We heard about yesterday. Are you ok?" Kendra says.

"To be honest, no. I had to watch my dad get shot to death and My best friend committed suicide in front of me and it's all my fault" I say, bring my hands to my face. I start to cry. They all come over to me and give me a hug. 

"We need to take you somewhere where you can take your mind off things" Kian says. I wipe my tears and look at him weirdly.

"Where?" I ask.

"How about Hawaii?" Sam says. He pulls out two plane tickets. My eyes go wide.

"Are you serious!" I say, excited.

"Yea" Connor says. I look at all of them and smile.

"You guys are the best. I love you guys" I say. They all aww and I laughed. I literally have the bestest friends ever.

"When do we leave?" I ask.

"In two days" Raycily says.

"Damn" I say. They all laugh and I smile. I go to get up from the bed but remembered that I didn't put any clothes on last night.

"Umm, guys can you leave for a second. I want to go take a shower and I didn't put any clothes on last night" I said, blushing.

"Why can't we stay" the girls ask. I sigh.

"Fine. Boys get out" I say. They all suck their teeth and leave except for JC.

"JC get out" I say. Both JC and Jayse get up to leave.

"The boy one" I say, laughing.

"Oh" she says and sits back down. I laugh and shake my head.

"Why did you have to date someone that has the name as you. Got me all types of fucked up" I say.

"Yes" the other girls say.

"Shut up" she says, laughing. I get up and walk towards the bathroom and shower. I walk out and see that the girls already picked out my clothes.

"Aww, thanks guys" I say.

"Your welcome" they say. I smile and put on the clothes. They made me wear a maternity flower print shirt, black shorts and red converses. I look at myself in the mirror and smile. I open the door and let the boys back in. I sit in front of the mirror and start to braid my hair into two french braids. My arms drop for being up so long and I sigh. "Finally, I'm done" I say to myself. I struggle to get up and end up sitting on the floor again.

"Can someone help me up" I say, laughing. Sam walks over to me and helps me up.

"The struggle was real" I say and they all laugh. I sit on the couch next to Sam and lay my head on his shoulder. I hear my phone ring in the background and I sigh.

"Really? I just sat down" I whin.

"I'll get it for you" Raycily says.

"Thank you, love" I say. She hands me the phone and it's a block number. I look at my phone strangely but answer anyway.

"Hello?" I say.

"Hello Ms. Reyes, it's your parents lawyer again" he says. I roll my eyes and sigh. What does he want know?

"Hi" I say. Everyone looks at me weirdly and I just shrug.

"I need to tell you something important" he says

"Ok" I say. He tells me the news and I drop my phone in shock. How could she do this to me?