Chapter Five

After they we done celebrating Adam and Alesa took me to the doctors for a check up. They found nothing wrong with me and told us I have a rare eye blindness that doesn't affect a few things. He also asked if he could take a blood sample to see who the parents are. He did and I got back into my clothes. We play little games while we wait for the doctor. He comes back with the results with shocking news.(Doctor) Well it seems you, little ms have already found your parents.(Evelyn) Come again sir? (Doctor) Well the results came out as you being related to Adam and Alesa and a few others.(Alesa) This is...our daughter...our real daughter? (Adam).... (Doctor) Yes she has both your blood and two others as the father. (Evelyn) The... wait more then one dad? (Adam) So who are the other two people? (Doctor) The other two people are Evan Fong and Einshine Herobrine, they are also her dad. (Alesa) Oh wow, well we found your parents sweetie. I hugged her happily while Adam was on the phone with someone.
Adams Pov
I pull out my phone and find Einshines number. I shot him a text telling him to come over here for a surprise. I walk towards the doctor and ask him for Evans number if he had it. He gave me the number and I put it on my phone. I shot him a text.
A-Adam E-Evan
A- Hello
E- Uh hi but who are you
A- Skydoesminecraft you
E- VanossGaming... how did you get my number?
A- A doctor gave it to me
E- Why would he do that😡
A- Well I asked for it so I could talk to you
E- Oh sorry, so why you need me?
A- Do you think you can come down to Washington by tomorrow?
E- Uh yea I can
A- 😳
E- I'm in Seattle so I can be there early in the morning.
A- Oh wow that's going to help ok I will see you tomorrow
E- Ok see ya

I turn back to see a smile on Evelyn's face and I smile back. We thank the doctor and head back home. We get home and get greeted by the dogs in excitement. We talk to Evelyn about how this is going to work and how we are going to make this work. After about an hour or so we started watching Christmas movies for about 3 hours. I look at my phone to see it was 9:47pm and I text from Einshine saying I be there. I look towards the girls to see Evelyn starting to fall asleep and Alesa was rubbing her back. After 30 minutes Evelyn is asleep and I take her up to her room and Alesa and I head out to the store to get her a present for her birthday.