Chapter Ten

Evelyn's Pov
I woke up in a panic from a nightmare, showing me that I just lost my family. I walk down stairs and see no symbols in site. I head outside for some fresh air and to stare out along the lake. Everything was calm until I heard footsteps within the rocks. I jump and transform my cat form, running towards the house, jumping the fence and through the dog door. I look up to see Adam and Alesa's dogs staring at me, I stay still until they start to growl. I jump over their heads and run into the kitchen. I jump from the chair to table to the counter to the top of the fridge. The dogs were barking their heads off and jumping up to try to see me but to only knock stuff off the counters. I shut my eyes and hold my ears in the far corner. " Hey you three quite down. Some people want to sleep." I hear Fredi say. I heard another dog jump and look to see Fredi looking at me. " Hello there. How was your night, Evelyn?" Fredi asked. I walk over to Fredi and jump down to turn back into my human form and hug him tightly. " Hey what's wrong?" Fredi asked as he hugged back. " I had a nightmare." I softly say. We walk over to the couch and I tell him about it, after I did he asked me something. " Do you often get these nightmares?" Fredi asked. " Yes but that is when I go to a foster home." I say. " But your not in a foster home, your with your real family now." Fredi said. " Yes I know, but something seems really wrong today." I tell him. " Would it make you feel better if one of us stayed with you until you feel better." Fredi asked. " Are you saying you can't do it?" I asked. " Well no but that's because I'm going to spend time with Shine. It's been awhile since I have seen him." Fredi said. As I was about to say something we hear footsteps coming down the stairs. We turn to see Einshine and Adam walking into the kitchen starting to make coffee." Morning you too." Shine said. " How did you guys sleep?" Adam asked. " Sleep here and there, nightmare then, and we are now awake." I tell him. "Nightmare?" Shine asked. " Yes, a nightmare. If you and the guys don't mind one or two of you to stay near her during the day." Fredi proclaimed. " Yeah, let me asked Evan what he thinks and we could do that." Adam said. After breakfast we went to the mall to get a few things for the house. During the ride there we went on an overpass of about three different roads. I was with Evan, Jonathan, Tyler and Craig. We walk in and Tyler and Craig went their way while us three just walked around until they were done. When they were done I happened to notice someone watching us, but their symbols were medical stuff plus an animal. As we left the store I saw them walk out as we were, which made me walk closer to both Jonathan and Tyler since they might know how to beat the shit out of them. As we get into the car I hear someone call my name, I look around but see nothing but the guys. I start to step back just a bit, but as I do I ran into someone. " I'm sorry, I didn't see...you?" I say see the symbols from before. " It's alright young one." she said with a wicked grin growing on her face. I turn back around and quickly hop into the car before anyone said anything. "Sorry, she still a bit shy." I hear Craig say as he enters the car. We start the car and get onto the road talking how they might play together one day. We stopped at a red light when there was a huge sound. We get out of the car but me and Craig, he was trying to calm me down since I was freaking out a little bit. The five of them disappeared from my view for them Craig to then... I heard him get hurt which got me scared since I lost my music. I hear the door open and feel an arm grab my arm, I look to see who was there and it was the same person as the store which made me start to kick and fight. I yell for my dads and the others to hear them fighting people. The person drags me with them, I break free and start to run. There was a car door open playing music so I was able to see and run before getting stopped by a group of people in lab coats. They rush towards me and I duck feeling something start to come out of my upper back. I look to see wings covering me and pushing the lab people off me. I start to run from then to feel something on my wings and to get pulled down to the floor. "Evelyn!" I hear Adam shout. " Help!" I screamed. I get thrown into a van, hearing the doors shut as we zoom off.
Adams Pov
There was a load booming sound ahead of where we were in the line of cars. Me, Jon, Evan, Alesa, John(Barney) and Tyler all ran out telling Craig to watch Evelyn. We see there was a crash but there were people in lab coats running towards us. We start to fight them for Tyler to shout that Craig was knocked out and that Evelyn was gone. I get punched in the face to stubble back to the floor to then see Evan kick that guys ass. " You okay?" Evan asked and he helped me up. " Evelyn!" I shout over the over pass. I hear her screaming for help seeing the people in lab coats take her into a van and drive off. One of the guys looked towards me and held a gun up pointed at me. He fired it and I feel someone push me out of the way. I look back up to see Alesa fall to the ground. "Alesa?" I asked as I feel someone help me up, I turn to see John. I get closer to her to see that there was green goo on her. " Alesa?" I asked. " I want you to take care of Evelyn, please." She tells us. " John... watch both of them for me." She tells us again. Her body disappears leaving her amulet. Her body was turned into sparkles to then move and place her amulet onto John. I had tears in my eyes but they started to disappear when the amulet was placed on John. " She wants you to be with me." I say quietly. " Thank god, I was waiting for this." John says as he pulls me in for a kiss. It startles me but I don't push him away. After a little bit we let go and he wipes my tears away." Adam!" I hear Tyler shout. We run back to the car to see the three help Craig up while Evan was crying into his hands. " Evan it's okay." Jonathan told him. " No it's not, they are the people who took Violet from us and we haven't had any clue to find her." Evan says while starting to walk away. " They were the ones who took your daughter?" I asked all four. " Yes, we actually believe that these are the same people who first took Evan and Brock from us a while ago." Tyler told me. " They left a mark on us to show we were with them." Evan said while showing me his wrist. " Then would that be our first clue?" I asked. " What do you mean?" Tyler asked. " Well, where did you find Evan and Brock?" I asked. " We found them at an old apartment building back in Nevada." Jonathan told us. " Then lets start there, and let's hurry I don't want anything to happen to either of our kids." I said as we got in the car and drove off back to the house. There we told everyone the plan and to make sure we have checked everything more than once in cases we missed something. I find Shine and Evan to see they were messed up about this shit and to be honest I was too but it was our job to find them. " Hey guys don't worry, we'll fine them, both of them and we will bring them home before you even know it." I tell them. " I hope so since she still needs to learn how to work her power." Shine said. " Yeah and how to get her wings and start to fly." Evan said. " She already got her wings." I tell them. " She did?" Evan asked. " Yeah before she was taken I saw her take her wings out and use them to fight off the lab people. " I am proud but we need to get moving." Evan said. We nod and start working on how we can find them.