Chapter Eleven

Ethan's Pov
" Hello?" I asked. I got no answer and was very confused on where I was at the moment. " Ethan!" I hear a boy shout. " Hello?" I shout again. " Ethan! Let's go! Get up! Come on!" The boy shouted again making me get up and start running. " Ethan!" I hear him say again but then the was silence. " Welcome, Ethan. This is going to be your new home, with your friend here. You can thank him when you meet." The older guy say. " Thank him for what?" I asked. " Why for naming you. We were thinking something more, well better but Ethan suits you. Now come on lets go meet him." He told me. He walked up to me and told me to follow him, and after a bit of walking we made it to a big iron door. The door opens and he tell me to walk in, and I do. The iron door closed and made me jump. " Don't worry you'll get used to the noise." I hear the boy say making me look around for him. I see him in the corner of the room with his back to me. " The name's Victor. First things first, do not think of this as a home. Let me tell you the truth, we are test tube babies, we don't have real parents, sort of. But this is Hell, I can teach you what they have taught me but there is a chance that wont happen, so we will wait and see." Victor said.
Few months later
Victor's Pov
A few mouths have passed and Ethan started to grow wolf ears and a tail. It wasn't that weird since I have these powers call Herobrain powers, so Ethan wasn't that odd. But they have told us they have someone new coming in. We weren't sure when or how so they help us on details. A couple days went by when the iron door opened for someone to throw a girl into the room. She got back up and started to bang on the iron door that was now closed. She gave up and fell to the ground and started crying. "Welcome, subject 4. Subjects 2 and 3 say hello." someone called through the inner com. " 4? Wait who's subject one?" Ethan asked. " Hello?" We hear the girl asked. " Uh hello, I'm Ethan and this is Victor, may we know what your name is?" Ethan asked. " My name is Violet. Where are we?" Violet asked. " Uh not sure. We uh... we are test tube babies so we don't know where we are." I told her. " You guys weren't brought by the storks?" She asked. " No, we weren't." Ethan said. I saw her eyes were starting to tear up again. " So you were taken from your family? You miss your mom and dad?" I asked her. " I miss both my dads and their friends." She told us. " Both dads?" Ethan asked. " Yes, Evan and Jonathan, they are big time Youtubers along with their friends." She told us as her tears started to slow down. " So, uh how long have you guys been here?" She asked rubbing her eyes. " I have been here for about 14 years and Ethan here has been here for 13 years." I tell her. " You guys have been here for that long?" Violet asked. We nodded to then get spooked by the door opening see people. " Everyone, come with us." One guy said. I looked to Violet and nodded," Just do it, they have very harsh punishments." I tell her as we get up and start to leave.
Few weeks later
Violet's Pov
We were all hanging out and trying to relax since our test have been getting harder each time. My wings were out at the time along with Ethan's ears and tails. " Everyone up, and get by your doors." Someone called out. We stood up and walked over to our doors waiting for it to open but to then hear the big iron door opening behind us. " Let me go!" We hear a girl shout. " Get in there." A man says. The girl gets thrown in and lands on her knees. " Welcome back, subject one." The man said. She looked up and I saw in her eyes that she was blind and that she also had wings and ears and a tail. " Welcome, I think?" I say first. " I'm sorry." Ethan says. "... you have us now..." Victor says. " Do you have a name?" Ethan asked. " It's Evelyn, who are you guys?" She asked. " Wait you can see us, but your eyes aren't the full color. How can you see?" I asked. " Uh it's a rare eye blindness, but I can somewhat see you and see you when I hear music." She told us. " So, who are you guys?" she asked. " I'm Violet, this is Ethan and Victor." I told her. " Well, hello guys, so uh where are we?" She asked. " Victor, you want to tell her?" Ethan asked. " Sure, let's get comfy before we start." Victor says sitting on the ground.