Chapter 6: Crona's POV

Chapter 6:
( Crona )
     The party was finally over. It was a nightmare. Kid probably thinks I'm even wierder.

I was walking around Death City, I was actually staying over at Maka's place, but I wanted to get out of there as soon as possible. So I decided to walk around a while until I was sure everyone was gone. Ragnorack kept hitting my head saying how funny I was at the party. I learned to just tune him out. I kept walking until I found myself infront of a couple of guys from the academy.

"Hey little faggot boy" one of them snickered. I turned my back toward them as my eyes widened. Ragnorack didn't get into it. I was glad he didn't.

"Hey homo we're talking to ya!" The other yelled. I kept walking. Why did they say that? Were they joking, or were they serious? My eyes were tearing up. I couldn't let them see me like this, they would just bother me even more.

"Hey!" the one that wouldn't shut up grabbed my shoulder roughly and turned me around to face him.

"Ha ha, look at this guy." he pointed at me, grabbing my shirt. I tried looking anywhere except his eyes.

"Come on guys, what do you want?" I asked, looking at him now.

"I think you want something from me, don't you?"

"Wh-what do you mean?" I asked nervously.

"You're wondering how I know you're gay, aren't you?" He asked smirking.

My eyes widened.

"Where d-did you get that from?"

He grinned.

"I know you've been eyeing the reaper boy, you little freak" He threw me to the ground. My heart was pounding.

"Well I-I'm not, so leave me alone" I pleaded.

I ran, not looking back. This can't be a rumor spreading around...can it? I wiped away my tears and knocked on Maka's door.

She answered it.

"Hey, where have you been?"

I walked inside.

"Oh just walked around, well I'm going to bed, good night Maka" I had the fake smile I always wore so well and went into my bedroom.

"Night Crona!" She stayed up watching TV. Should I tell her? Maka is the only one who would understand. My thoughts were broken by Ragnorack's voice.

"Hey Crona, is that true, what that kid said earlier, do you really like Kid in that way?" He asked a little too loudly.

"Um no of course not" I answered.

"Whatever, like I care" He disappeared.

I tried crying myself to sleep, except I wouldn't fall asleep. I was thinking all night if I should tell Maka or not. And finally,

I came up with an answer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author:

Hey guys!

idk why I love this chapter so much, I just do

Oh whale thanks for voting! And please comment some feedback!

Btw after this chapter it gets really interesting *le wink*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~