Chapter 17: Kid's POV

Chapter 17:

( Kid )

    I woke up to the smell of breakfast, then I suddenly remembered where I was, I was still hugging Crona from behind.

His pink hair were only inches away from me.
If we were both here, then who's in the kitchen?
Maka, I almost forgot.

I moved Crona's hair from his neck and kissed him there, slowly working my way up to his cheek then turning him around to face me.

He smiled.

I kissed his forehead.

"Come on, today is Monday, we have to go to school." I said while playing with his hair. He smiled again, I don't think I've ever seen him smile so much. I got out of bed, then started to the door.

"No, wait!" he said in a loud whisper, "Maka doesn't know you spent the night."

He got out of bed.

"Let me go first, just wait here" He walked out the door and quickly shut it behind him.
Damn it, I have to pee.

My ear was pressed against the door, I heard their faint voices.

"Good morning Crona, breakfast?" Maka asked cheerfully.

"N-no thanks, maybe later"

"Ok, well it's here if you need it. I gotta get to school early...to find Soul" I heard the strain in her voice, that's when I realized Soul wasn't there, and hasn't been since the party. He was obviously with my father sometimes but hasn't visited since.
Is that what's been bothering Maka?

I heard the door close, Crona opened the bedroom one.

"She left" Crona assured me. "There's breakfast, I'll serve some food while you go to the bathroom"

I nodded and entered the restroom.

There was a knife on the floor.

With fresh blood on it.

I gasped.

Was Maka cutting too?