Chapter 16: Crona's POV

Chapter 16:
( Crona )
    I couldn't believe those were my hands, my lips.

I couldn't believe I, Crona Gorgon, was kissing Death the Kid, and on top of that he liked me back!

He was still holding on to my hand and looking at me.

"We need to figure out if we're going to tell people" he said, breaking the silence.

"Oh, I want to, except, a lot of people are going to hate us" I said sadly.

"I don't care, all that matters is you." He gently stroked my face. I smiled.

"So first, we'll tell our friends, then we'll walk around the halls as a-a" I was blushing, I couldn't say it.

"A couple" He finished my    sentence."Crona aren't you tired? We have school tomorrow, you should go to sleep."

"What about you?" i asked.

He shook his head.

"Don't worry about me"

"B-but I can't fall asleep..." I remembered those nights before, restless nights of crying.

"Me neither" He said.

We both stayed quiet for a long time.

"W-will you sleep with m-me?" I can't believe I actually said that, how can I risk our relationship like that!?

"Ok" he answered quickly. He got up and reached for my hand to help me up. He lead me towards the bed. I layed down first with my back facing Kid. Then he came under the covers, hugging me from behind. That was the first restful night I had in a long time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy New Years!

Thanks for all the reads and nice comments!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~