Chapter 27: Crona's POV

Chapter 27:

( Crona )

We walked into Shibusen, and, as always, we got the looks. I was getting used to them by now, and didn't mind them much; but not Kid. He just gave them even dirtier looks right back. The boy from yesterday quivered in fear. I still didn't know his name.

    We found Tsubaki and Black*star just outside of Stein's room. My stomach turned as we walked closer to them. What would they think? What will they say? I squeezed Kid's hand, he squeezed back.

    They smiled. Thank God. We smiled back, still holding hands. "Hey," Kid said nervously.

"Hi," Black*star said loudly with a goofy smile.

"I'm so happy for you guys!" Tsubaki blurted out.

"Thanks," Kid and I said simultaneously. Then we looked at each other and laughed at the same time.

"Aw, you guys are adorable!" Tsubaki said with a bit of a squeaky edge in her voice.

"I'm glad you guys are ok with it." Kid said.

"Why wouldn't we be?" Black*star said patting Kid's shoulder.

"The bell rang," Stein said in his usual monotonous voice.

We quickly shuffled in then sat down. Kid and I sat next to each other.

   Maka walked in late. At least she was there. Stein didn't say anything about it.

"Ok class, we're going to do something different you guys might not like," he said, lingering on the last word.

Everyone groaned in unison.

"I'm going to need all of you to come to the front of the room," Stein said.

Everyone groaned again.

"Alright, all of you will be put in assigned seats, so that there's no-" he looked over at Kid and I, "nothing funny going on." I saw Kid's face contort.

Great, I didn't think Stein would change his opinion of us.

Kid rolled his eyes very clearly; anyone from a mile away could tell he was not happy.

  After everyone got placed into their new seats I found myself sitting next to Liz and Tsubaki. Two rows above me was Kid sitting next to Maka and Patty. I thought it was a mistake to place Soul next to Black*star, but apparently Stein didn't seem to think so.

  The whole thing took up half of our class time while the other half consisted of Stein showing us how to dissect some endangered animal and Kid giving him dirty looks anytime he looked his way. The bell rang and everyone left immediately. I lingered in my row to wait for Kid who came down the stairs. We walked side-by-side out of the class.

"See you later in detention," Stein called after Kid. Kid paused as if to say something, but grabbed my hand and walked out instead.

"Dick," I heard him mutter under his breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Hey guys! I'm so sorry i haven't updated in forever, it was because I was grounded.

( Yes I'm bad ass )

Sorry the chapter is so short. Actually most of mine are...

BUTT I'll update soon. Love you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~