Chapter 7 . Angel

Rays POV -Two weeks later-

I sat in a cell in Arkham for having feelings for the Joker. At Least I had some company I thought whilst staring at the other inmates who were here for other reasons such as murdering people or blowing up bulidings. They always did the same things now. At Least I got some from of interactions with other people at noon when we were allowed into the entertainment room. Which was really just a room with a bunch of Silver metal picnic tables.

"Hey Ed!" I waved at him, The riddler was most likely the most sane out of everyone here at Arkham. I mean poor guy he gets mistreated for liking riddles and its kind of obvious that's the reason his insane. We sat there on a bench talking

I also had learnt a few tricks around here such as how to defend myself a bit but to be honest I wasn't extremely good. I could throw a few punches that weren't that horrible but I was a bit better at kicking. Guess this happens when your stuck in a hellhole like this for half a month.

"Alright back to your cells" The Guards yelled from the gates. well this was a fast season not even sure if it lasted 30 minutes.They Roughly grabbed our arms dragging us to the correct corridors. I had a black look plastered on my, I WAS FUMING WITH ANGER.  I let out an undescribable roar of anger that basically said Why am I still here.

One of the Guards punched me in the Gut to which I let out a low snarl. We now stood infront of my cell and I had to be forced in there. Letting out a huff I sat on the bed which was suited at the back of my small dark cell.

What have I become the I sighed into my palms . I used to be a sweet girl with a not so normal family. Actually scratch that I was a Monster who stayed with her parents who hated their own daughter.

I knew I had to escape somehow hmm maybe I could steal  a key and hide it somewhere but where? That was the main question, maybe my pocket nah that would never work. The guards always did a small check and they would realise the key or may I say card was missing.

So there I sat on my bed plotting my victorious escape.
When the loudly and clearly said
"Criminal Joker has been bought in prepare cell now!"

My face showed surprise so he did come...

Jokers POV  couple minutes earlier

Ok I was just an ally away from the Asylum why was I even doing this . I spent a entire week contemplating on if I should bust Ray out or not. I chose to get her out she  was making me go crazy I wonder how she was holding up in there.  Arkham was always a rough place and a tough place to stay alive in aswell..

So I pretty much all I had to do was get myself into Arkham than bust both of us out.

AN : So basically I have edited the whole story today there will be a new chapter up soon.