Halloween Request ≫ Hero

Request by FFXVsummoner .
I hope you enjoy! I tried to interpretation how I think that the crew (+1 Iris) might encounter some haunted areas, so I hope that this is somewhat close to what you wanted!

Word Count: 2,000+
__________________
The moon shown bright through the dust stained curtains, hanging ghostly over the windows frosted with dust, and an old scent hung in the air, up into the high ceilings.

   "Ignis...I-I think we should try some other place..this isn't exactly the most assuring hote-" The male started, his bright blue eyes dancing with fear.

   "No. After a whole ride with your ass complaining, this is good enough. If you don't like it, you can go sleep in the regalia for all I care. I'm sure a wolf would love to snack on you Prompto." A scruff voice interupted, annoyance running through his words.
- 1

    The blonde male grumbled, as he looked at the cobwebs and the flickering lanterns and candles Thad dimly lit the room, casting eerie glows and shadows.

   "C'mon Prompt, man up. Even (y/n) or Iris aren't scared. And Iris is like, half your age." The prince tried to comfort his friend, roughly patting his back and gesturing twords the two females of the group, who looked around them suspiciously.

    "I mean, as long as it's someplace to stay, it doesn't bother me. Prompto is just naturally frightened." (Y/n) teased, gaining a quiet laugh from the chestnut haired Amicitia sister.

     The blonde huffed and whipped his head from the two girls dramaticly. "Well, I'm sorry for trying to be cautious." Prompto said, snorts of laughter coming from the group.

     "Prompt, you'd throw caution out the wind like nobody else." (Y/n) teased, making the blonde glow a sunset hue, his brows furrowing.

    "Well you're not so cautious yourself, miss 'I'm sorry Ignis, but I accidentally dropped the entire bag of Ebony Coffee beans and that was our last bag'." Noctis said with a smirk, lightly elbowing the now speechless (h/c) hair coloured girl.

     "Stop your bickering and let's go get checked in. We're staying here, like it or not, and that's the end of the story. Gladio and Prompto, go get the stuff out of the car." Ignis ordered, his line of patience clearly snapping right in half.

    The two nodded and headed back out into the moonlit, almost empty parking lot, through the glass revolving doors, creaking loudly and giving Prompto a surge of fright.

   The remaining of the group laughed, save for Ignis, who just sighed and walked over to the dusty counter of the registration desk, the back of a busy body only visible.

    "Excuse me, do you have any rooms open?" Ignis said clearly to the person behind the counter, who slowly turned around, revealing a pale, blue eyed face.

   "Rooms? So you plan to stay the night at this horrid place?" The male receptionist said, the gold plated name tag reading 'Finny'.

  "Why yes. Isn't this a hotel? It appears to look like a type of inn." Ignis breathed out annoyed and confused, a quite normal tone for the man.

   "Well, of course, but we rarely get any people who wish to stay. You see, this area around here is claimed to be haunted, by cursed spirits of Etro." He nervously mumbled.

    (Y/n) gasped and immediatly clung to the sleeve of Noct's jacket, him chuckling lightly and patting her head.

  "Oh..I see.." Ignis pondered, before turning to face Noct. "Your highness, would you go tell Gladio and Prompto to pack everyth-"