•New Year's Eve•

This is an AU kinda thing where Noctis and the chocobros are an actual emo boy band that are preforming on one of those extravagant New Year's Eve events you'd see on TV. <3

Word Count: 1921
-----

The crowd practically blared their ears off, the loud yells and screams of their fans echoing throughout the block, bright smiles etched on their faces. In truth, despite the slight death of his eardrums, it truly made Noctis happy from the inside out.

Despite how bad the year may have turned out, they felt like they came out on top. They were here. They had gotten so far in the past year. From a small group of punk teenage boys in a garage, who were cringed at by normals, playing songs that they thought were destined to stay meaningless, to preforming in front of thousands of loving fans, who giving the chance would marry any of them. It was truly an amazing miracle.

    Noctis smiled, and laughed lightly into the microphone, the sound booming out into the crowded street. "Thank you guys so much! Happy New Year!" He yelled, giving on last, large and extravagant bow, along with the rest of the band waving at the crowd with large grins on their faces, the flirtatious guitarist, Prompto Argentum, blowing kisses in all different directions.

     Their fans gave another shouting and screaming fit as the band filed off the stage, giving the crowd one last goodbye wave before they fully exited to the street that they called the 'backstage area'.

      "We killed it back there, didn't we Noct?!" Prompto shouted, practically jumping up and down and beaming like the sun. Noctis nodded and softly smiled. "Yeah, we really impressed the crowd back there huh?" He patted Prompto on the shoulder, a sign to turn it down a notch a bit.

      "I'd assume so. They were screaming pretty loudly." Said the designated Bassist in a posh accent, Ignis Scientia. A content grunt then chimed in from behind, calling their attention to a grinning, muscular drummer, Gladiolus Amecitia.

Prompto sighed inwardly. "Man, am I ready to go home. As much as I love our fans, I have some video games I need to catch up on." He jeered, wrapping his arm around Noctis' neck. "You wanna join bud? You can totally crash on my couch if you want. And the rest of you too." The blonde offered.

Noctis nodded in agreement. "I could defiantly use some rest after that performance - I've been tired all day." He muttered, starting to waltz over to their manager, Cor Leonis, who stood alone, his arms crossed, brooding out into the horizon. Gladio cleared his throat, and began speaking to the solitary man. "We're gonna head out Cor. Noct is real tired and we need some rest after all of that festive stuff that just happened. Is that cool?" He asked cooly.

The manager nodded sideways, causing the whole groups face to fall at least 20 notches down the scale. "You have to attend an after party. I'm sorry, but that's part of the job." He said candidly, staring at the group with a straight face. Gladio scowled under his breath, and crossed his arms in annoyance. "How long do we have to be there?" Cor sighed, and checked his watch. "Just Untill 12 am, and that's only 2 1/3, maybe 3 hours. Now No more questions, you just have to do it." And with that, he waltzed away, not saying another word.

Noctis sighed, and Prompto laughed nervously. "Chin up, Noct. After all, your kinda the prince of emo music right now. Maybe you can hit some girls or boys up at this party, eh friend?"

Lovely. This night would never end.

----

"Welcome! Thank you for coming, I'm so glad you could be here." The club owner chimed, her long brown hair shining in the dim lights of the small, formal bar. "My name is Tifa, and if you need anything, you can just holler at me," She then turned around, and pointed at a tall man with blonde, spikey, gravity defying hair. "Or get Cloud over there; we'll try and help if there seems to be a problem." She said sweetly, clapping her hands together. "Now, you four sweeties enjoy yourselves!" She sauntered off, into the pool of chattering people.