•Christmas Interupptions•

(AN: Quick explanation: holidays. Holidays get in the way of a lot of things (in a completely good way!) So, it is slightly delayed. But, I am indeed combining this with the 'I have 3K reads now, so as a thanks here's a random line thing for you'. But it's also a message thing as well. I will have a New Years one on time, before the new year, so you can read it on New Year's Eve! Also, a really quick thank you for 9K reads! I will have a formal thanks in the next part (which shall be out at somepoint along side the New Years one), but in short, thank you so much!)

WordCount: 1724
----------

December 24 9:18 pm

Noctis: Princess can you please come and get me.

(Y/n): You've been there for an hour Noctie.

Noctis: I know, but it's Christmas Eve. It's pretty much down time for the whole kingdom.

(Y/n): I don't think that the Crown Prince gets a special holiday from being the crown prince.

Noctis: yeah, but wtf does that have to do with going to a fancy cocktail party?

(Y/n): IT means your the Royal guest, that everyone has anticipated to see, at the party of the year.

(Y/n): Or something like that. I honestly don't know shit about what your attending.

Noctis: Gee, its not like Ignis spent at least an hour explaining why I need to attend this party or anything.

(Y/n): Then why did you just ask me what it has to do with anything?

Noctis: Shut up.

(Y/n): ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Noctis: (y/n), stop being meme trash. I mean, honestly.

(Y/n): Oh, c'mon you know you love me.

Noctis: I do. Very much.

Noctis: Which is why I need you, my dearest Princess, to come and pick me up ╹◡╹

(Y/n): Nah. I'm busy doing internet things. You know, binge watching on Netflix, watching Dan and Phil.

Noctis: I can change the Internet password in less than a minute. And you wouldn't have access to anything.

(Y/n): yOU WOULD'NT.

Noctis: Oh yes I would.

(Y/n): Yea right, you like me too much to torture like that.

Five minute later•

(Y/n): NO

(Y/n): NOCTIS WHAT THE FUCK

(Y/n): I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF THAT EPISODE

(Y/n): BABE

(Y/n): ITS CHRISTMAS

(Y/n): yOU LITTLE SHIT
Delivered at 9:34 pm

(Y/n):...Noctis...

(Y/n): fine, I'll come pick you up.

Noctis: That sounds right.

(Y/n): Your so cruel! Especially for Christmas time!

Noctis: Don't ever fucking doubt me.

~~~~

"Noctis, I can't believe you would go to such lengths to have me drive all the way the the middle of Lucis just to come and pick you up." (Y/n) grumbled, as she sat in the drivers seat of the steering wheel her eyes clouded with an angry look, fixated on the barren roads of The Crown City.