|| 9K + NEW BOOK

Alright guys, you've over done it. Nine. Thousand. Reads.

I mean, that's insane. I can't believe that you guys have put the time into reading all of the moderately okay things that I wrote for this dorky prince. But nonetheless on my opinion on my writing, thank you all so much for doing so. I appreciate all you guys for the votes and reads and requests (even if I haven't fuffiled them all yet).
I genuinely thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Now that dosent mean you guys get a lemon anytime soon. I'm not prepared for that yet.

But, in another note, I will be starting a plot-based Noctis x Reader called 'Cosmogony'. I've already finished the cover, so I'll just drop that down here for you guys to judge or look at and stuff.

The actual first chapter shouldn't be out until the last half of the first week of January, and this time I'll be prepared by writing 5 chapters in advance so I can upload weekly and have that prepaired

But that's all I had to say, since it's almost midnight where I live and I want to go to sleep

And real quick note/fun fact: since I have binge played FFXV practically this whole holiday I have, I have in fact taken half of Noctis' personality and combined it with mind. I mean, that's good for my writing in stuff but now I have the urge to fALL ASLEEP AT 11 AT NIGHT ON BREAK AND CRINGE AT THE SIGHT OF VEGETABLES.

*cough* That's it for today thank you very much.