Request ≫ Ivory Atmosphere

I feel bad, because this was a request for someone and I almost forgot about it! This was a request for Lachance-kid
Also, of you have any requests that I have not fuffiled for anything you've requested, not just this book, please DM me, so it will be easier to keep track of
And in my opinion, I think Noctis would want a simple wedding outside the crown city, since..y'know. Noctis.

Word Count: 1012

All of it seemed to pass in a strike of lightning. Just as if the past few months  of meticulous planning had gone by, just in a winds breath. As if every second I've waited for this was just a wish that just appeared before my eyes. Despite how much effort I put into this short, beautiful, quick ceremony, it all made sense. Through all the hair pulling and anxious nerves, now that I see it- it was all worth it. Every moment.

He stood there, beneath the night sky, wearing a sharp, monochrome suit, smiling like a goon beneath the perpetual night sky, that painted the heavens with sapphires and violets freckled with silver specs, the atmosphere a masterpiece.

And the other three were there too. The blonde one and the bodyguard right next to him, biting in their tongues, resisting the loud sobs that we're trying to crawl out their throats. And the speckled one was walking down towards them with me, his right arm linked with mine, as I waltzed down the path that was lined with beautiful roses and candles, my dress swaying over the floor. My brother next to me, was no doubt emotional too, smiling inwardly despite the mask of a simple smile he had.

This was it I thought. It's been a long and dreadful journey, but it's finally here. Sure, we'd have to explain things to Lady Lunafreya, but that's not to think about now. After all, this war was happening either way. And now, we can have at least some solace after the rough month that has passed us, that has tested our sanity, our strength, and our bonds. Yet, we're all still here together.

    As I paced closer to him, I could see tears glimmering in his eyes, reflecting all the stars that were behind me that I could not see. Noctis' eyes were still beautiful none the less, crying or not crying. The wide night sky couldn't compare to the beautiful azure of his eyes.

     I was lost in the moment, and almost tripped over the gigantic stones that weee being used for stairs up to the alter, but thank the past Kings of Lucia for my brother Ignis, for watching out for my mind that was too clouded with amazement. Ignis turned to face me, smiled and lightly kissed my forehead. "Father would be so happy for you. Just as I am now." He let go of my arm, and drifted off to the side with the rest of our companions.

     Noctis smiled, and grabbed both of my hands. "You look amazing, (y/n). I mean, you always do but-" I cut him off with a laugh, and he joined in too. A slightly annoyed sigh had cut our laughter to a halt from beside us by a cranky old Cid Sophar. "You kids make this quick. I gotta business to take care of." He croaked, clearing his throat. A younger girl lightly smaked his arm, and gave a nervous laugh. "Y'all don't worry about ol' paw paw here. He's just don't like thinkin' 'bout weddings. He's scared some scrawny man will take me from him." His granddaughter reassured. Me and Noctis both chuckled. "Thanks Cidney."

       "Okay, now for the vows. (Y/n)?"

I cleared my throat, and looked straight into Noctis' gaze, and took in a deep breath. "Let's be honest- it's been pretty hellish this past week. There's been fights, tragedies, and even broken bonds. But that's okay, because I mean, look around us! We're having a wedding out in the middle of nowhere near a gas station in Leide, because I just couldn't bear any longer to not be married to this amazing man. Noctis, through all of this and through all the things that have happened, I'll stay by your side. Because I love you."
    By the time I had finished, Prompto was already crying, and my throat was too tight to even cry, but I couldn't stop the tears from welling in my eyes.

     The prince's eyes were wide, and there were tears silently coming from every which way. He was completely silent as he wiped them away with the back of his hand.

     Cid cleared his throat once more, and looked over at the prince. "Well? This lovely lady just spilled her heart out for you. Ya gonna say anything?" He said slightly smiling.

     Noctis quietly coughed and wiped his face one more time. "Um, of course. (Y/n), I've known you for 11 years. And if I have to be honest, I was really an asshole after I came back from Tenebrae. You were still there for me, even when I kept trying to push you away, when all I would care about was Luna. You were still there for me, through all of that. Hell, I loved you since I met you, and I still love you now. I love you from the edge of Insomnia, all the way to Altissia. No, scratch that- I love you to the edge of Eos. I love you so much, (y/n)."

     Prompts was bawling his eyes out, and even Cidney was crying a bit, but smiling brightly none the less. But o course, I was crying like a child- I couldn't keep my happiness in check it was all to much.

    "I l-love you too, Noctis."

    "Very well you two. You may now kiss the bride." The prince grinned, and slowly lent in, our lips colliding in a final vow.

    It was passionate, and full of innocent intimacy that took over every one of my nerves- soft lips that practically made my entire body melt beneath me, making me weak all over. A kiss that had wrapped me into the moment, and answered and vanished all my doubts and questions. There may be complications in Altissia, but gods- no matter what happens, it was all worth it.

(AN:I'm so sorry it's not my best! I've been very ill lately and I promise to edit it when I get the chance! I'll have another part out in a few (another announcement like THING), but I promise I will have another thing out by or before the weekend starts!)