Old Friends

i sat in the libary writing my new romance story. its about a teenage girl who is locked up from the world and she breaks out and finds this guy and he helps her undertand about the world. they then fall in love and yeah pretty much just that.

'LEVY...WHY DO YOU LIKE HIM?!' i heard two bys moan in unison. and i heard levys name. that must be jet and droy. who does she like?

'GUYS SO WHAT IF I LIKE HIM. ITS NOT LKE HE LIKES ME BACK' levy sounded sad. i feel bad evesdropping but i need to know who she likes.

'shhhhh' the libarian whisperd angrily

'sorry mrs Beatrice' levy whisperd back.

i saw her sit down on a table opposite me completly blanking me. i miss her so much. we would always gossip about Lisanna and her slutty friends but now. it's just me.

i walk over to her and she has her face deep in a book as always.

'hey levy' i said. and she looked up wih her golden eyes glistning in the light.

'oh hey lucy' she smiled with a dull expression. i missed how we were friends. i mean we were friends since we were in kindergarten. but now we just never look at each other. we would always call each oher lu-chan or levy-chan but now we just say our normal names.

'um how was your first few lessons?' i asked awkwardly and levy smiled.

'okay i guess' she replied. i coud tell she didn't want to talk so i just walked away. untill i rememberd something. i dug through my bag and pulled out a copy of my story called 'old friends' out and placed it next to her.

i wrote this story when me and levy were inseprable but i never got a chance to finish it. she looked at me and smiled and i miled back.

'bye levy' i whisperd loud enough for her to hear and she chuckled.

'bye lu-chan' she whisperd back. i smiled and walked away.

for the first time in 3 years i finally spoke to my old friend Levy. school so far is going great.

----------------------------

thanks for reading this chapter guys. i thought it was cute. 

i bet you guys know who Levy likes :D  you'll find out next chapter. 

i hope you like this story so far. i do. 

what i am trying to do is that i'm trying to upload as quick as i can so this story can be completed quickly. 

sorry about the spellings and the grammer i am still really young lool but i love doinf this like my cousin Leahtigger7 she writes great stories. 

thank you for reading 

xx