Shopping

is a saturday morning and i get up and get a bus t the town so i can meet Levy and Juvia.

'OKAY I'LL SEE YOU LATER DAD!' i shouted

'OKAY LUCY I MIGHT NOT BE HERE WHEN YOUR BACK' was my dads reply was.

'OKAY BYE!'

'Bye' he said more quietly so i just waked out the door to the bus stop.

---------------

i was sitting on the bus and i see Erza sittig all alone. so i slowly walk over to her.

'hey' i said quietly and she turned around.

'oh hello Lucy' she replied back.

'how come your all alone?' i asked.

'i could say the same to you' i froze and then chuckled.

'well i'm meeting Levy and Juvia to go prom dress shopping' i smiled and Erza pulled a fake one ane watched the window again.

'i'm doing the same just not wth anyone' erza said sadly. 'they already have their dresses and refused to help me find one' i felt bad for erza.

'hey erza, why do you hang out with them. i mean they are horrible to you and the other girls' i asked in a concerned way.

'becuase i'm not friends with you anymore. i would ave thought yu hated me so i just stayed away' i chuckled and sat next to her.

'erza i could never hate you. you were my best friend for years and i still am. why not come shopping with us beuase we have no idea what we are getting'

'thanks Lucy' and Erza hugged me and i hugged her back.

------------------

'hey guys' i said walking in the dress shop and the girls ran over to me and Erza and hugged us.

'guys you took so long' Juvia whinned and we all laughed.

'oh well we're here now...right lets go shopping for our dresses'. I said and we all scatterd around the shop and looked for a dress.

------------------

Juvia found a really pretty dress which was white fading into a dark blue. it was a mermaid dress because her and Gray are going as a mermaid and a pirate.

levy found a white dress and a red cape becuase she was going as little red riding hood.

erza went as a witch so she brought a black dress and a witch hat with a broom.

i didn't know what to wear.

'hey lu-Chan...you haven't got a dress Yet' levy pointed out and i nodded.

'i just don't know who to go as' i moaned.

'well whats your favorite disney princess?' erza said and i thought about it. i love every single one.

'i dunno Cinderella. but i'm not going to school in a wedding dress' i said.

'why not. and besides your on the queen nominations and when people see you as cinderella they will definatly vot for you' Juvia said and i thought about it. if i go a cinderella Natsu might notice me.

basically what me and Natsu said was. we won't go together but we'll meet each other there. so basically we are going together but we're not at the same time.

------------------

we went to the desk so the girls can pay for their costumes.

after the pay we all went back to my house for another sleep over. i wonder if i could wear mums dress. i mean dad never thew it out becuase that was his most precious memory of mum.

i guess we'll find out.

-----------------------------------------

hey guys hope you liked this chapter 

and i hope you like this story. 

just to let you know the jealousy grows more in the further chapters.  

thanks for reading guys :) 

xx