Halloween Prom pt.2

i can't belive Natsu is Dancing with a cheater.

'HELLO YOU AMAZING KIDS OF FAIRY TAIL!' everyone watched the headmaster walk onto the stage.

'NOW! is the time where we find out who is the King and Queen of Halloween!' everyone cheered after headmaster Markarov.

'NOW CAN THE 6 NOMONIES COME UP TO THE STAGE BECAUSE THE VOTES HAVE BEEN COUNTED'

'up you go luce' i stated to walk up to the stage 'HEY LUCY'

'yeah' i answerd

'i voted for you' bixlow said and i smiled.

'thanks' i said and loke lifted me up on stage becase of my dress.

'thanks loke'

'hey you know i like being called Leo' i giggled and shook his spikey orange hair.

'i know. i was just joking. thank you'

'you look beautiful lucy'

'thank you'

------------------

'now lets see who prom King' mister makarv said unfolding a piece of paper.

'well it's no suprise but Natsu Dragneel is the Haloween King'. everyone cheered and natsu went to get is crown. we all clapped and thats when i knew lisanna would be queen.

'and now for prom queen is...............Lucy Heartfilia' i froze and looked at lisanna glaring and erza and Jellal cheering and below the stage i saw all my friends cheering.

i walked next to natsu and gildarts put my tiara on.

'congradulations you two' i coudn't stop smiling.

'WAIT I NEED TO SAY SOMETHING!' we all looked out to the crown and Bixlow running towards the Stage.

'natsu i can't do this anymore. me and lisanna were...a thing' wow. everyone sighed and gasped and i just stood there silent

'Natsu don't Belive him' lisanna tried to get out of what she did.

'is that why you were looking at him. wait IS THAT WHY YOU WERE GONE BECUASE BIXLOW WAS GONE ASWELL. YOU GUUS WERE TOGETHER' naysu is really pissed.

'WAIT...GAJEEL I NEED TO TALK TO YOU ASWELL' everyone then heard adam shout to gajeel.

'oh what do you want nerd' gajeel said with a grump mood.

'me and levy went together to make you jealous pleasedon'turtme!' Levy just looked embarrised.

'well to bad levy becuase gajeel is with me' cana rudely said.

'HEY DON'T TAK TO HER LIKE THAT!' i shouted. 'GAJEEL I'M SUPRISED YOU TURNED LEVY DOWN TO A SLUT LIKE HER' erza shouted.

'EXUSE ME!' cana screamed

'is that true levy?' gajeel said. this is all very confusing and funny at the same time.

'GRAY I NEED TO SAY SOMETHING TO YOU' we all heard juvia shout to get everyones attension

'yeah what is it?' gray asked feeling embarrised.

'JUVIA LOVES YOU' and after that everyone just sees juvia kiss gray and gray kissed back.

i was so confused at this point.

'LISANNA ANSWER ME. ARE YOU GOING OUT WITH BIXLOW'

'YES SO WHAT. IT'S NOT LIKE YOU DON'THAVE FEELINGS FOR THIS JEALOUS BOYFRIEND STEALER!, YOU KNOW WHAT GO HAVE HER. I'M DONE' lisanna stormed out and left.

'well isn't this night all dramatic' the master said.

'HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A SLUT YOU RED HEADED TOMBOY!' OH I GUESS THE ARGUMENT ISN'T OVER.

'well at least i didn't go out wih someone who i don't really love' cana just stared and erza and then next minute she slapped erza around the face.

'GIRLS BREAK IT UP!' THERE WAS A FULL GIRL FIGHT NOW AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO.

'natsu i'm so-' OH MY GOD NATSU JUST PUNCHED BIXLOW IN THE FACE.

i walk down the stage and see levy froe in front of gajeel.

'gajeel do you like the girl or not becuase she feels hurt about you not being wth her' i said.

'oi shrimp get over here'

'huh?' i just pushed levy into gajeels arms and they hugged. i then walked over to leo.

'Lucy do something becuase the teachers are fighting aswell' this school has lost controle.

i saw the fire alarm and i broke the glass with my high heel.

the loud noice rang and water sprayed everywhere.

'EVERYONE SHUT UP!' i screamed and they all stopped.

'LOOK AT YOU!...ITS JUST PATHETIC. WHY ARE YOU ALL FIGHTING...I KNOW WHY BECUASE YOU ARE AL JEALOUS. I CAN'T MOAN, I WAS JEALOUS BECUASE THE ONE PERSON I LOVED IS GOING OUT WITH MY RIVAL...AND HE'S JEALOUS BECUASE HIS BEST MATE IS DATEING THE PERSON HE'S GOING OUT WITH. ERZA YOUR JEALOUS BECUASE CANA IS MORE GIRLY AND CANA YOUR JEALOUS BECUASE YOU CAN'T KEEP A RELATIONSHIP LONGER THAN ERZA AND JELLAL. LEVY YOUR JEALOUS BECUASE GAJEEL LOVED CANA BEFORE YOU AND GAJEEL YOU GET JEALOUS WHEN LEVY IS HANGING OUT WITH JET, DROY OR EVEN ADAM. EVERYONE IS JEALOUS OF EACH OTHER JUST GROW UP AND ACT YOUR AGE AND NOT YOUR FRICKEN SHOE SIZE BECUASE THIS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW IS PATHETIC!' after my rant i got leo to help me of the stage and i stormed home. i can't deal right now. i threw my crown on the stage i didn't care who took it. i just want to go home and go to bed.

-------------------------

hahahaa i tried to make it funny but it kind of failed so i gave up.

anyway i hope you liked it.

can't wait to write the next chapter.

hope you guys liked it

xx