Prom Announcement

im in maths and i'm sitting next to Gray. its really awkward becuase i haven't spoken in him since the 7th grade.

'RIGHT CLASS YOU ARE GOING TO WORK IN PAIRS!' mr jacobs shouted.

'LUCY AND GRAY YOU ARE A PAIR NATSU AND LISANNA...-' and so on and so on.

'hey lucy...been a while hasn't it' gray said and i nodded. i look behind me and juvia mouths Love rival. we then both giggled.

after a while in the lesson i secretly shifted over to Juvia and started to speak.

'oh i wish i was with gray-sama' juvia whined and i just giggled.

'ATTENSTION ALL FAIRY TAIL STUDENTS...WE HAVE AN ANNOUNCMENT' the head master spoke through the microphone and the classroom went silent. 'THERE IS A HALLOWEEN PROM AND ALL YEARS ARE WELCOME TO GO. FIND A DATE OR GO WITH A MATE THANKS FOR YOUR TIME!' i though that last bit was a bit cheesy but i'm up to going to the prom for all years. its all very exiting.

i saw juvia signaling me to go over to her once again.

'what is it Juvia?' i whisperd.

'ask gray if he's going...if hes not say something about me okay love ya byeee' she whisperd and pushed me to her beloved.

----------

'hey gray' i said with a cheesy smile.

'uhhh...hey. why you talkig like that' thats embarrising.

'oh nothing. just wondering if you were going to the prom for all years' gray chucked and lookd at me weirdly.

'what you want to go with me?' he joked and i turned bright red and shook my head quickly.

'nononononnoo!, i was just wondering if you were going thats all' i said

'well i'm not'

'oh really becuase i know someone who wants to go with you' i said smiling and Gray huffed

'yeah i know who...juvia right?' wow maybe he knows shes a crazy stalker.

'uhh...yeah. Gray she is ding to go out with you and i am her friend so as a friend i would say i would try and get you to go out with her' i blabbed on and then gray put his hand over m mouth.

'all right. i'll ask her. and i know she likes me okay. don't worry i won't break her heart or anything. i'll go over to her now an ask her' after that gray walked over to my bluenette friend and she looked starstruck.

'um..so Juvia Lucy was telling me about how you wanna go to the prom for all years with me and i was wondering if you would go with me' god gray at least pretend to sound exited or happy about it.

'OH GRAYSAMA JUVIA WOULD LOVE TO GO TO THE PROM WITH YOU!' juvia screamed and actually spoke in third person. she yanked gray into a hug and i just laughed. i kinda ship them you know. hehe

--------------------------

at lunch i see Levy looking at Gajeel and Cana. and her heart looks completly broken.

'hey Levy-Chan' i said softly.

'hey Lu-chan. just reading but my eyes hurt to much to look at the words i'm staring at' i looked over and gajeel and cana were beig really kissy and weird. and it just angerd me.

'hey Levy. don't worry it will be okay. have you been asked to the prom yet?' she shook her head and cried.

'no...i don't want my heart broken anymore' jeez ever since they wee friends with lisanna they have become more dramatic.

'hey...why no make him jealous' i said

'oh lu-chan what are you on about?' she asked.

'you see that guy...he has been eyeing you ever since i was standing here. why not gt him to take you to the ball and see if gajeel notices' i said. and levys eyes sparkled again.

'HEY YOU PLEASE COME OVER!' i shouted at the boy and he walked over.

'you are called Adam Right?' and he nodded but looked at levy after i spoke.

'yes'

'great becuase my amazing friend HASN'T been asked to the PROM yet and feels a little UPSET about it'

'lu-chan why are you talking like that?'

'uhhh'

'look you don't have to do this becuase i was nly gonna do it to-'

'make gajeel redfox jealous yeah i know. i was planning on doing the same thing to my crush too. if you still want to make him jealous then i don't mind asking you the prom' i saw levy smile and shake hands with adam.

after adam left and it was just me and Levy.

'so lu-chan, why were you talking like that?'

'becuase...i wanted to hint out to gajeel so he could hear and then pay attention to your acceptance on gong to the prom with adam' i explained and levy chuckled.

'oh right...did it work?' she asked. and i nodded. and we looked over to gajeel who was ow slightly trying to avoid Cana. it was funny but if levy loves him i'll do anything to help her talk to him again.

---------------------

it was a very long day at school. Juvia kept on posting pictures on instergram and snapchat about Gray with Gray.

Levy has never been more happy about the plan to win gajeel to be jealous and.

also lisanna wouldn't stop bragging on about how i have no date and shes got a king in her arms becuase natsu has been nominated. tomorrow we fnd out who gets nominated to be queen.

i know it will be lisanna. but i wish i got chosen aswell. and then hopefuly win with Natsu and then Dance in the centre like Cinderella and prince Charming. OMG I SOUND LIKE JUVIA! stop lucy stopstopstop.

---------------

i layed down on my bed and thought to myself.

I DON'T HAVE A DATE!

--------------------------------------

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT. 

NEXT CHAPTER IT WILL BE THEM ALL FINDING OUT HE THREE CHOICES OF THE QUEEN NOMINATIONS.  

CAN'T WAIT TO WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER 

THANKS FOR READING. 

XX