Be My Queen

my dad takes me to school and everyone lookes at me and smiles. i just smile back and carry on walking to my locker.

'hey luce' i could hear natsu behind me and i don't really want to talk to him after what he did to bixlow.

'are you seriously ignoring me'

'Natsu why did you do that' i said

'lucy, he had an affair with my gilfriend-'

'yeah and do you really love her though'

'well not anymore anyway'

'thats not ansering my question'

'did you love her...like really love her' said and he was silent. i begun to walk away.

'I DON'T LOVE HER LUCY BECUASE I LOVE YOU!' i stopped walking and turned around and saw Natsu waking towards me. we walked really close to me like he was going to kiss me.

'please say that one more time' we both laughed.

'i love you Lucy' my heart skips a beat everytime he says that.

'i have waited 5 years to hear that' i giggled

natsu then lifted my chin and placed his lips on mine. all i could see right now were stars.

'your right i was jealous, not becuase bixlow is dating lisanna. it was becuase i could never speak to you like this or ever kiss you like this' i felt like crying and i just kissed natsu again.

'natsu i love you' i whisperd into the kiss and he just kissed me again.

'wait i need to ask you something' Natsu went down on one knee.

'natsu just becuase i said i love you doesn't mean i want to get married. we are only 17'

'what..no. i'm not rushing life that far hehe' i sighed wth relife and i saw natsu rmaging through his bag. everyone then circled around...this must be big.

'Lucy hearfilia. to proove that you really love me...how would you feel to be my queen?' natsu pulled out the prom queen crown and held it in his hands.

'well natsu dragneel its going to be a tough thing to think of...i would ove to be your queen' natsu got up and put the crown on my head and kissed me once again. everyone cheered and we both just laughed but then kissed again.

i'm so happy to be with natsu. and everyone else is all together too. so much has happened and its only the first term of school hehe.

THE END

-----------------------

hey guys thats it.

i relly hope you liked my first story. i loved writing it. sorry is it was a bit short but hopefully my other stories will be longer. and the chapters will be longer.

also check @LEAHTIGGER7 shes my cousin and inspired me to write. she writes really good stories you need to check her out.

anyway if you want me to write more stories just message me what fairy tail fanfiction to write about and i'll do it. and i always keep promises.

thank you guys for reading. NaLu is my favourite ship and Gruvia.

i'll write very soon.

xx