CHAPTER 6: flashback

3 years ago:

"Hur, come upstairs. I need you." Hamza yelled from his room. His voice was echoing around that house.

"Coming." She yelled back running towards his room. When she opened the door, she saw a boy nearly at her age or may be older than her was sitting with her brother, seeing her intently. That boy send her his innocent smile, she smiled back. He was cute though. He was wearing sky blue shirt with black jeans. His eye colour was beautiful shade of blue. And he had his shades in blue. Is he a 'bluey man' all blue.

"What happened? What do you want?" She asked Hamza boringly.

"Relax 'jam' sit here!" He said.
He liked to her jam because he loved that name. She seated near her brother, impatiently waiting for him to say something.

"So?" She asked out of curiosity.

"Jam, meet my friend Rayyan. I found him sitting alone at a park. So I thought I should bring him home and introduce him to my family. He lives with his grand parents, his parents are barely here. They are almost out of town. So, can you make something for him to eat. He is hungry. Don't tell this to Mom just make something and bring up here." He finished and was pleading not to reject his demand infront of his friend. Boys ego, you know.

"Wait, how do you know all the things about him?" She asked curiously.

"I met him 2 days before so he told me everything." He said looking at him. Rayyan was silently watching us.

"Ohh okay, I'll get something for you both." She said and rose to her feet.

"I love you! sister." He said and she shrugged it with a smile.

She made chicken sandwiches and orange juice for them. She called them down. They ate in silence. After that Rayyan went. Hamza was so happy to make him, his friend.

Every day Rayyan came to their house and she made lunch for them. It's been 2 months then. Rayyan was acting all strange infront of her. He once said to her that he wished to have a wife, who would make food as delicious as her.

But one day Rayyan came to their house and Hamza wasn't at home, he was gone with her parents to fill some forms in school. So he was waiting for him in his room. She ran upstairs to ask him if he want to eat something. But he said 'no'. She just looked at him strangely.