CHAPTER 13: Bunking

Assalam o alikum, Everyone. How all of you are? I hope you are doing good. I'm sorry for keeping you wait for so long but how about 2 updates in a week.
Hope you enjoy this chapter. Do tell me your views.
Don't forget to leave your comments

●●●●●●●●●

Recap:

"Let's make a plan then," Ibrahim said, everyone nodded and became serious to listen it carefully.

~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, so who is good in acting?" Ibrahim asked Huria and Ainah, both girls looked at each other, trying to think who would do the task of acting.

"Me." Ainah said pointed towards herself and smiling sheepishly. Both the boys smirk and did a mental nod.

"Okay, so Huria you will take Ainah to the medical room and Ainah you have to do the acting of being sick and somehow convince her to give you leave. I know she will not agree but still if she agrees then our escape would be successful and if not then me and Danish will do something. For now you both go." Ibrahim finished and let out a deep breathe.

Huria was just trying to absorb all the details. She was nervous would be an understatement. She never ditched her classes and now she was doing that.

"Where you both would be?" Ainah asked Ibrahim and Danish.

"We would be near the back gate of the Uni and you both please be careful." Danish said cautiously which made Huria and Ainah nod in agreement and turned to walk towards medical room.

Ainah placed her head on Huria's shoulder and Huria fake supported Ainah's weight. The main acting would start then. Huria was a nervous mess but she tried to mask her emotions and put a worrisome expression to show real concern.

"What happened to her?" Doctor came rushing to them, supported Ainah's weight and helped her to bed.

"Doctor, she puked all over the floor and she was about to faint but I reached there at time." Huria said with concern and caressing Ainah's hair in a soothing way. She didn't know she had a talent of lying without stuttering. She was mentally patting herself for a great work.

"Okay, I will do her checkup. You can sit in a waiting room, if you have a free slot." Doctor said and she nodded. She went not before pinching Ainah to be careful. Huria didn't go to waiting room, she was standing there near door listening all the conversation.

"How are you feeling?" Doctor asked Ainah, she clutched her stomach and bend a little.

"I am feeling much worse. My stomach is aching and my throat too." Ainah said, Huria once thought as Ainah was telling a truth, she was so good in acting, the way she was saying was so convincing and not to forgot that sickening face she made was unforgettable.

"I am giving you a medicine. You'll feel better and-" Doctor was cut of by Ainah. "No, I want to go home!"

"Sorry dear, you can't. I can not give you permission. Take the medicine and you can rest here or in your class but no going home." Doctor sternly said which made both gulped in nervousness.

"Okay, I'll go to class then." Ainah sighed and Doctor nodded at her after handling her medicine. Ainah put the tablet in her mouth but didn't gulp it. She hid it under her upper lip so that it wouldn't start to leave bitter taste.