My SKY (PROLOGUE)

Some people say, when true love appears, time will stand still and you will be in a slowmotion and magically felt like you're flying up in the sky. Some people also says, "If the door you're facing is closing, other door will open for your coming". 

                       How will I believe in such thought of love when I already knew that being inlove is not far from suiciding, I'll hurt myself once I experience that foolish noun-word called "LOVE". 

"Once you loved, you must take the risks and sacrifices. It can never be called "love" if there's no sacrifices". That's the thought I get in some movies, tv series and teleseryes I used to watch since I was still a kid. That thought left me puzzling and questioning myself. 

-Why can't we love without the presence of sacrifices?

-Why can't we love without any pain, bitterness, tears, fake smile, sadness and left-behind scene's involvement?

-Why can't we love with just smiles,care, sincerity, trust, laugh, happy times and LOVE?

                           Sacrificing to show how we loved that person has been already in our very history. God sacrificed his son, Jesus Christ because he loved us. 

In other words, It was already in our human nature that sacrificing is part of loving. 

Well, If that's the case, I will never ever fall for someone.

"Am I just pretending to be brave enough that I can live my life without love? Or Am I too scared to be hurt and couldn't admit that I am weak?" -Marion Evanz

"I spent my life growing asking the "WHY?" questions instead of bothering the "WHO" and "WHEN" questions of myself."

_________________________________

I apologize for the typos and grammar errors. It has been tough typing this down rapidly and directly on notepad. =D Please forgive me and do understand.