Chapter 6

Sky's POV

My longtime close friend Ken came and gave me this box. I wonder what's inside. I can hardly open it, it was taped tightly. HMMM... well everything he gave me are the things I needed. He's the only one who knew where and why I ran away from home and left Qual City, my hometown. He's such a good friend. We're childhood friends actually. I used to attend the same class with him during grade school. But since I ran away, we can barely be together since my parents might follow him around and find my place. WHOA.. seems like I'm a criminal huh!. Too good he was able to visit me today. =D.

But something still bothers me... I think I lost my necklace. I must have dropped it somewhere in the school ground. It will surely be miracle if I can bring it back; the school campus is too huge for my small starry necklace.

-ON MONDAY-

I came to school early; I searched the whole school ground to find my necklace. God, help me. That necklace is important for me and I know that you secretly knew why.

*SEARCHING SEARCHING SEARCHING* Until Kate saw me.

"Hey Zen!! Why are you so early? No one ever broke my record of being the most early student here." Kate teased

"Hahaha. I was just searching for a treasure" I replied with a pun.

"Won't you let me help you?" she asked

"Nope, I don't want to share my treasure once it was found. HAHA" I kid

"You're mean! Anyways, I gotta go and open our classroom. I got the keys remember?" she exclaimed 

"Okay Kate. You must go in first. At least you'll still be the first one to get inside our classroom. Still the record keeper, undefeated!! “I mocked.

I gave up searching for my necklace this morning since our class started few hours later. And unfortunately, same thing keeps on happening every other day. Seemed like I really lost it.

"I'm such a clumsy!" I said to myself.

Marion's POV

I've noticed something's wrong with Sky these passing days. She's always in a hurry. She's not even sitting next to me in the cafeteria anymore. I often saw her on the campus football field, and I can't ask her why. She's such a weirdo. But I don't miss her at all. Like,,, at all!! I'm just not used to it -not seeing her wildly eating.

Well, today is December 11. It's my sister's birthday. I can't think of any better surprise gift for her. So I just ran off the mall, hoping to find any great gifts for her.