Chapter 4

It's weekend! On my mind I have been reminding myself that later on, I will go shop with Sky. So I woke up early and fixed myself immediately. I'm alone in our house, I mean, I was with our maids. My sister left early for her academic stuffs in her classmate's place. And my Dad didn't sleep here, maybe he's still in the hospital. If I didn't mention it yet, my strict dad is a doctor and my mom died 1 and a half year ago because of a disease. And she spent 5 years under the curing process.

That is why I seemed to be a serious type because of my dad's teachings who had been molding me since I started growing up.

"Sir Rion, a girl is waiting for you outside. Do you want me to let her in?" Georgia our maid told me.

"No need,I will open the gate for her. You can go back to what you are doing" I replied.

So I went outside and I saw Sky's attractive eyes sneaking beyond the gate. The thick eyelashes and brown eyes of hers got me smiling.

"Hey, you want to go inside?" I offered her.

"Nuh. Lets just go directly to the mall now. Our classmates are waiting for the decorations" she stated

"Well okay then, I just gotta get my car"

"No need, lets commute" she said unbelievably

"What? No, it will be dangerous you know" I said

"Com'on lets just try it. It'll be fun. The bus and taxi, it was really good, I've tried it everyday . I swear you won't regret" she said

This girl really is a freak. Who would ever dare commuting? Well, she did. So I ended up agreeing oin what she was insisting. And I thought it would be a new adventure, you know. I just hope dad will not know about this, unless someone will tell him.

*Minutes ago*

We took a cab for transfortation and here we are now at the mall. This girl really is a weird one, she's been showing her huge smile to anyone she's facing, it's informal but she's cute though.

We went to a colorful store and we found all the materials we need. We picked and bought the christmas decorations we liked. And we walked out from that store and as we're walking towards the exit, Sky suddenly giggles and went near the accesories store for a closer look to that star necklace she's been staring at.

"You like jewelries?" I asked her

"Not much, this is actually the first time I got attracted to jewelries. I just liked this one so bad" she answered as she faced to me smiling

"What's with that necklace that attracts you?" I'm curious so I asked

"The pendant, it's a star. And just so you know, I truly love stars" she said without looking at me. She faced the necklace with her sparkling stare instead.

"Are you going to buy that one?"

"Of course!" she said excitedly and walks towards the store's door immediately.

"Ohh.. such a rich kid" I mockingly whispered

Actually Sky walked into that store with that jumping and crazy way of walking. She walks same as the style of Red Riding Hood while carrying a basket going home. Again, she's not just a freak, she's also weird. Well, all freaks are weirds.

*At the school*

It's already 12:47 pm as we arrived at school after taking a bus. I'm carrying these huge stuffs we just bought from the mall. And we're now walking towards our classroom to where our other classmates are waiting for the materials.

These are so heavy and Sky is just walking after me carrying nothing aside from that necklace she bought a while ago. I can't believe that she's not even helping me after buying that sh*tty necklace which she's been staring and seemed to be she's talking to it for a long time since we rode a bus, up until now. We'll I'm the guy here... I just gotta carry these, then misery would be gone after.

I'm freakinly hungry at this point. I didn't eat food for lunch. So I just went to the rooftop of our school's builing alone after I gave the materials to my classmates, anyways I can't help them to design you know, so I just left. Our cafeteria is closed because it's weekend and I'm not that close to everyone in the room so I just can't ask for food. And our house is far from here and I don't have my car, so I just can't go home to eat or buy from anywhere.

At the rooftop I saw a bench and I just lie down there and planned to sleep for a while just to forget how hungry I'm actually was.

..........*ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ*

*An hour or two passed*

"Hey Eva" I heared from a sweet familiar voice.

I tried to open my heavy-sleepy eyes and eventually saw Mom's face in front of me. I got up immediately and gave her a hug.

"Hey, what the hell are you doing???!!" she said with a loud and confused voice. She's trying so hard to escape from my hug but I hugged her even tighter.

"Alice, don't leave me again, I got a nightmare that you left and died in my arms. It was so tragic; I just don't want to lose you again. I miss you" I said sincerely while hugging her, and I literally cried. After a few minutes, I noticed she had stopped moving, so I held her shoulders that was near mine and push it back then I faced her and I was shocked seeing Sky's red face as the substitute to mom's. This is AWKWARD, I'm embarassed.

"Wh..wha...what was that?" she struggled

"And why are you here in front of me?" I said hysterically

"Did you just hugged me dung!!??" she exclaimed

"Did you just came in to be hugged?!!" I loudly asked

"Curse that ex-girlfriend of yours! Who are you to call me by that name?!" she said. She must've been mad.

"Who? Ex-girlfriend, you mean Alice?" I said

"Of course dummy!!" she said while pouting her lips

"Alice is someone I..." I didn't finished explaining because Sky dived in and cut it out.

"Yeah, what ever!" she said while walking away with noisy and heavy giant foot steps. I saw some nuggets and biscuits with a softdrink she left on the bench I was lying on a while ago. "She must have known I was hungry, but... JUST WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED??? Did I just hugged her? 0.o