Chapter 5

Sky's POV

After walking away from Eva's side, I found a violet-coloured swing near the soccer field of our school, and I sat down there. Now, I'm imagining if what would be my reaction if Emily Rose will show up in front of me all of a sudden. Or what if a fiery comet will fall ahead of me.

"OHH..OHH.. Cut it out Sky. I guess I'm not ready to die yet" I talked to myself while holding the necklace I bought just an hour or two ago.

Life can be ridiculous, I can't get over what just happened on the rooftop with Eva. Now, I can't focus in my imagination. I never thought it'll be distracting.

"OhhMyGood! This is soooo not me!!" I screamed at myself while hitting my head. I blinked my eyes several times and looked up to the sky.

I spent minutes looking up, enjoying the view of the sky, and eventually my phone rang with my ringtone "Ordinary Day" by Vanessa Carlton which I loved to listen to. I took a glance at the number written on my phone screen, it's from an unknown number.

=Touched the ANSWER button=

"Hey...?" I said cheerfully, talking to a stranger

"Where on earth are you now Zen?!!!" she said loudly.Well, as what I expected, it's my older sister Hailey Sunia, her voice just broke my eardrum. -__-

"Somewhere you couldn't reach" I delivered with matching laughs

"What the hell were you thinking? Why did you ran away dung girl!??" Sun exclaimed

"As if this is the first time" I provoked

"It's been four years already Zen. Why aren't you coming home?" she calmly asked

"Ohh com'on sis, you don't need to worry about me. Me and Grandma are great in hidding, remember?" I replied jokingly

"Mom's worried. We can't even contact you. But in fairness you're smart for switching phones with someone huh?" she complimented me

"Oh that. I met a girl on a bus 2 years ago, we talked and decided to switch phones, too good she doesn't know me that much. But I forgot to format my phone before giving to her." I said while smirking.

"So you planned all of these!? You better hide in a cave and never let me find you or else..."

"Or else what?" I confidently asked

"I'll hit your head!!" she shouted

"Okay, whatever, BYE." I said. And I hung up.

=Touched the ENDCALL button=

Sky's POV

It was my elder sister Ragini Sunia Gonzales. She's totally good at wrecking my nerves. GEEZZ.

*Phone Rings again*

=Touched the ANSWER button=

"Hey!!! " she shouted. It was my sister again. -___-

"Hello. Bye" I said and immediately turned my phone off.

"She's really good at this. I guess I need to change my phone number" I said while thinking deeply. I stood up and stepped forward when I saw someone's coming, heading to where I was staying.

"Just who is that good-looking, long-legged, tall guy walking?" I asked myself while putting my hands inside my jeans' pockets.

As soon as he got near me, he smirked at me and pass by me then sat on the other swing chair. Yeah... it was Eva. -___- I never figured out he's quite good-looking, just now.