Chapter 4

Up above is what Blake and Daniel look like but one had blue eyes and the other green.

So some people can't see the picture, and I don't know why, but Blake and Daniel are played by a younger Brant Daugherty.
EDITED

He ran to me and all I could do was sit and stare. Once he reached me Blake growled.

"Brother step away from my mate!!".

Wait, Brother!

"What do you mean YOUR mate, she's MINE!!!" My second mate yelled.

All I could do is think 'oh shit oh shit.'

They were now starring and growling at each other until I finally snapped out of it.

"Okay, everyone needs to calm down. How do I have two mates?"

Just then my very best friend comes walking along.

"Topaz what the fuck. Do you know how late you are? I've been so worried, neither me or your brother knew where you were!"

"Ava, I'm really sorry, I overslept again," I apologized.

"It's okay, just send me a text next time, and who are these fine chunks of men?" At that I let out a low growl.

"HOW DARE SHE TALK ABOUT OUR MATES LIKE THAT!!!" Jewels yelled in my head.

Ava saw what was happening and immediately started to say sorry, but I cut her off.

"Ava these are my mates, Blake and...." I stopped, remembering that I never got his name.

"Daniel." he finished for me.

Ava just stared in shock. She couldn't say anything.

"Ava, I know its weird but just go with it." I said.

"Ok..." Was all I got back.

"Ok I have to get to class before I get detention." I said. Then I gave each of my mates a quick kiss, and dragged Ava to homeroom.

Wow its been a long day and it's just getting started.....

I hope you are all injoying my book. There will be a new update soon.

~Onyx