Chapter 10

EDITED

After everything that happened, things finally went back to normal.

I was at school and getting my books for the next class, when Daniel and Blake came running to me. Their eyes were black which meant their wolves were present.

"Guys, what's wrong?"

Daniel spoke first,"Hello princess, I'm Drake."

Then Blake spoke,"And I'm Ben."

They then grabbed me and dragged me out of the building to the woods behind the school. Once we were about half a mile from the school they started talking.

"You do realize what time it is?" Drake said.

"No," I said as I tried to think.

"It's a full moon tonight, so you are going into heat." Ben said.

"Oh."

"Ya! Oh. We could smell it across the school!" Drake almost yelled.

"Do you have any idea what most of those unmated male wolves were thinking!" Ben yelled.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know!" I yelled back.

"How could you not know! Your the one who's in heat!" Drake yelled.

Just as a single tear fell from my eye, something seemed to snap in Ben's eyes, because soon they were back to normal and Blake came running to me.

They both repeatedly apologized.

"Guys it's fine! It was your wolves! I forgive you two, but.... Not your wolves," and just like that, their eyes were black.

"Why don't you forgive us?"Drake whined.

"You yelled at me for no reason at all!" I said.

"But how could you not know? Aren't you in extreme pain?" Ben asked.

"No, none at all actually. Is that bad?" I asked.

Then Drake spoke "Honestly princess, I have no idea. We will retreat so you can talk to Blake and Daniel about this".

After that they went away, and I was left with to confused looking mates.

Sorry it was so short, but most of the chapters in this book are short, so get used to it kids.

~Onyx