Chapter 8

If any of you would like to make a cover please do so, and send it to me. I really need a new one.

Daniel's POV~

I can't believe she did that! I mean I know we've only known her for like a day, but still, she's our mate for fucks sake!

It's slowly killing my wolf on the inside because of what she did. All I hear are his whimpers, all I feel is his pain.

I don't know how long I can live like this. Me and my brother haven't smile, laughed, or even looked remotely like we weren't dying on the inside.

He has spent the whole day crying.

After 1st hour he had to go home because she was in our class and he couldn't handle it.

It was hard to miss the look of pain on her face when he just got up and left 2nd hour.

I don't know why she feels bad. She's the one who went around kissing other wolves.

God, she is such a slut! I can't believe I didn't see it earlier! It just makes me so mad that she can do that and not even care! If she cared she would have at least tied to explain!

Wait, she did try to explain! I'm such an idiot! I should have listened! For all I know he could of tried to rape her or something, and I just yelled at her, didn't listen to her, and stormed off like a 5 year old!

I have to find her! I have to at least let her explain!

Blake's POV

I can't believe her! It just makes me want to.....UGH!!! I don't even know any more! I want to cry because my mate, the one person that you are supposed to love and cherish, kissed another wolf. On the other hand I'm fucking pissed at her and the other wolf!

Right know I'm at home because I just couldn't handle it. We have almost all the same classes so it was next to impossible to avoid her.

I don't know what to do with my life. Ever since I was little I wanted a mate. My mom and dad always looked so happy, and I wanted that. How was I supposed to know that a mate is your one true weakness? The one thing that can rip your heart out with out even trying.

I've closed my mind off from everyone in the pack, so one can bother me.

I think I'm just going to watch a movie and die of sadness.

Topaz's POV

It was lunch and I didn't want to go into the lunch room because I was afraid to see my mates. I decided to stay in the hallway, because why not?

As I was sitting there the person I hate most in life walked up to me.

"Jake get the fuck away from me!" I yelled.

"No because your mates don't want you anymore so we can be together again!" He said in a happy voice.

"Oh my god! Why are you happy about this? They are my mates for fucks sakes! We were destined to be together because of the fucking Moon Goddess! And you took that away from me!"

Jake being the beta of my pack did not approve of my tone at all.

"Listen here pup," he sneered, "you will be my mate and you will like it because we love each other! Understand!" Me being an alpha's daughter, was not phased.

"No you listen here, if you ever disrespect me again I will make sure you will regret it for the rest of your days!" I shouted.

He did not believe my threat, for I was not high ranking really, other than my dad was alpha and my brother was soon-to-be alpha.

It was then that he slapped me, and started to kiss me. I put my hands on his chest trying to get away but he was to strong, I couldn't move him.

Then out of the corner of my eye I saw Daniel, staring in disbelief at what probably looked like me and Jake making out.

He stormed up to us just as Jake pulled away.

"I fucking knew it!" He shouted.

"Daniel please its n..." I started to say but he cut me off. Hhmmmm. Deja vo.

"I came here to let you explain, but obviously your to busy." He yelled.

"Wait Daniel please!" Thankfully he stopped and turned around.

I let out a sigh of relief. "He made me. I told him to stop, but he wouldn't move! Please I tried! Don't be mad." I pleaded.

Daniel looked beyond pissed. He pushed past me and grabbed Jake by the throat. He started to kill him, I didn't even try to stop him. Some of the boys on the football team came in and pulled Daniel off of Jake. All I could do was think of how I might just get my mates back!

Daniel hen ran over to me and hugged me so tight I almost couldn't breath, but I didn't care. I was in my mates arms again, and that's all that matters.

"Wait, what about Blake?" I asked.

Blake's POV

Please know I do not promote self violence at all. It us just in the story. If you are uncomfortable with it stop reading at the * and start again when you see it for the second time. You will not miss anything important.

I couldn't take it anymore! I couldn't live knowing she didn't love me like I loved her. I couldn't live knowing she didn't care!

I went to my bath room and looked for something anything.

I then found the bleach.

* some of you may want to stop here *

I took it out and looked at it in my hands. I could so easily take all my pain away. I could so easily be done with all of it.

It was then that I unscrewed the cap and drank half the bottle. It tasted awful.

I layed down and went to sleep.

Topaz's POV

We had been trying to contact Blake for the past hour. We were really worried.

We went to Daniel and Blakes' house to search there. We went up to his room first.

When we opened his door he was asleep on his bed. A wave of relief washed over me as I saw my mate safe, but something was wrong. Jewels was worried. I didn't understand why until I listened.

There were only two heart beats.

Oh my god! I felt horrible writing that but it had to be done for the book to work.
On another note..... Two chapters in one day!!

~Onyx