Chapter 3 This is war

I sat on the balcony looking over the white kingdom. Staring at the beautiful pink trees loosing flower petals as the weather got colder. I heard babies cry and parents light candles as they cared for their child. I brought my knees to my chest and sighed.

"Alice." Hatter spoke lightly.
I peered behind me and smiled. I continued looking forward and sat Indian style.

"Alice my dear why aren't you in bed?" He asked worryingly.

"I couldn't sleep. I've got a lot on my mind." I spoke a tiny bit quieter than him.

"Why is that my dear."

"Well, I'm marrying a man I don't love because my sister is pressuring me with the wedding. Second he doesn't love me either he's being pressured by his family and we don't want to follow through and last there is going to be a war between the red and white kingdom over my life." I said.

"Alice I didn't realize what you were going through." He said sweetly.

"Hatter I love you." I sillily blurted out.

"Y-you do?" He asked sweetly. I shook my head and smiled.

"I love you too." He said. I smiled and did a small giggle.

"C'mon Alice let's get to bed." He said. I smiled and got up a followed close behind him and got into the bed. I must have been laying where he was originally because it was warm. He faced me and I smiled. I put my forehead on his and he put his hand on my cheek. We fell asleep and the white queen bursted In. I fell off the bed and sat up.

"So sorry but we send troops out in 5 minutes." She said. 

"Alice sweets follow me." She said. I stood up and followed her. She got a gown and handed it to me put this on

"We will not fight we will watch." We stepped out to her balcony and she announced the war was starting.