Break Up with a dark knight

Two years after incident. Tadashi did not die, but was held captive by Callahan; who put microscopic robots in him that made him evil and kind of insane, and a perfectly loyal minion. Hiro was able to out-program the bots, but there are glitches that Tadashi has to deal with. He sometimes will revert to his old evil ways when he becomes too emotionally stressed or something, eventually this grows into an alter ego/personality. Also there are the evil voice in Tadashi's head, you know, being evil and annoying. His bots will go to drastic and violent measures to get Tadashi's darkest wishes and plans, and their own unknown plan now that Callahan's been arrested.

Also, Tadashi is part of Hero 6, so it's Hero 7. His powers and costume will be explained later.

READ ABOVE!!!!!!

I was planning on a great night, it was my first dance at my new college. The "nerd school" as my little brother used to call it. He used to say that. All the time. Until that day came and my parents and my little brother died in a car crash. I was left alone, until a woman came up out of nowhere saying she was my grandmother. She actually turned out to be it. But no one told me she was filthy rich and an ambassador for the country. Yay.

My name is Laurel Rosewood, and I'm a major nerd with Technology. My room's littered with started ideas and past failures. So my life was pretty good. Then we moved to San Frantokyo. So I had to move to a completely different college. It had good reviews, so yippee!

But here I was 6 months after I first came to this wretched place. My beautiful white dress (, that my grandmother had made by hand for me!) was covered with red punch. Why were those girls so mean to me?

I had met them when I first came here, they were the rich, snobby crowd. I didn't know how cold they were until I got into a realtionship with Drake. A handsome boy, and I thought it couldn't get any better until tonight. I had found out that he had been cheating on me with multiple girls, but I never knew, making me look utterly stupid. He kept saying that I was the one for him and he was my one. But he kept making it sound like it was my fault that he had cheated on me.

I called him out on his being overly protective and how he had almost bullied me into being his girlfriend. He told that it wasn't being overly protective, it was making sure I didn't cheat on him. (Meanwhile, he was cheating on me!) But he would always ask where I was, what I was doing, he was obsessed with me! It had to stop! I couldn't take it anymore!

I sobbed, and demanded that he leave me alone He then slapped my face calling me a coward for crying. He had done that any time I showed emotion, but I had never realized that he had been abusing and bullying me until tonight. I got mad and yelled at him for cheating on me, and punched him in the jaw. It barely affected him.

He was enraged and shoved me into the pillar behind me. I stumbled harshly back and slammed into the pillar. That wobbled and fell on top of my right side and the punch table. I screamed out in pain.

He blinked at the mess I was in. He didn't move to help me to move the agonizingly heavy pillar off of me. I couldn't move because of the pain. Until I felt the pillar lift off of me. I opened my eyes to see two almond-shaped chocolate eyes looking back. I gasped at the pain. The eyes blinked and looked down to my arm, they widened in alarm.

I heard Drake yelling to get through the crowd that had gathered to watch the spectacle, to me. I gasped and scrambled to my feet, ignoring the pain in my arm and the protests of the owner of those gorgeous brown eyes. I cried as I ran out and into the night.

I didn't stop running until I came to the building where my lab was. I looked back at the Gym Building to see that Drake and his football buddies came out and were looking for me.