Before The Petals Fall

THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE READING:

This story is based off of Beauty and the Beast, so certain characters may have similarities to ones from the original movie. However, this is my story so there will be new characters that I create and not all the personalities will be the same.

I give full credit to Disney for any ideas that are similar to the movie.

This is a modern retelling so if you read about fancy cars or technology that wouldn't be used in the original story (since that one takes place in older times), just know that this is still my novel and I will make many things different. Just because something is based off of another thing doesn't make it EXACTLY the same.

Moving on.

My friend LeKitty0304 has been a big help in assisting me with the production of this book. Be sure to check out her books!

Even though this is based off another story, this is still my book that contains different characters, settings, etc. So that means you are NOT allowed to copy any part of my book (including but not limited to: characters, direct quotes, setting descriptions).
To my readers: If you see that someone else has copied anything from my book whether it be a direct or using one of my characters without credit/permission or any other thing that is copied, please let me know and report them. Even if you suspect it, I would really like to check to make sure.
Now I know that there are probably a lot of retellings of the story Beauty and the Beast, but since I'm including my own ideas in this story it'll be quite obvious when you see that someone stole an idea from this book.

***

Here is a summary of topics that I discussed for those who chose to skip the long paragraph or just need a quick refresher:
- BASED ON Beauty and the Beast
- Modern retelling
- Credit to Disney for any ideas in this book that are similar to the movie
- LeKitty0304 helped with some of the story
- Plagiarism is a crime and will be reported
- Report any signs of plagiarism to me

***

Just a heads up, don't get too attached to any of the characters. *wink*

Stay magical! -- Unicorn 🌈