Chapter 5 - Some Confrontations

5 – Some Confrontations

It's been a month since ridhima wasn't letting any window to let Anjali spoke to her on one or other pretext she kept her distance from Anjali. But today Anjali had it all, she is determined to have a confrontation with her little sister.

Ridhima have left for her home where she was staying all lone, a place she rented for her living. The place of which she never told anyone about so Anjali was left with no option but to follow her todays as they both got free at same time today unlike the other day's when they have different shift hours.

So without another thought Anjali followed ridhima who was obvious to someone following her. Reaching her home ridhima dig her hand in her bag to find the keys to open the lock of the house. She was about to close the door once she walked inside when Anjali pushed the door open scaring ridhima. But she recover soon to discover the intruder was no one else but her sister.

"Hello Ridhima..." Anjali greeted her making it clear to ridhima that she is not in great mood to be messed with at the moment with the tone she used to great her gave the hint away. "Hi Di" uttered ridhima welcoming her in. Walking with Anjali up to the couch laid in the common room "How did you have the address of this place di" ridhima asked out without thinking twice. Anjali know this will the for sure question that would pop up in Ridhima's mind but she was surprise to hear it in words as it was the least expected think from the girl who is most polite one since childhood.

"Why ridhima, Am I not welcomed to look after my sisters living" she asked ridhima in indifferent tone. "It's not like that di, I am just surprise that who you get hold on the address as... anyway chuck it." Ridhima tried to express her surprise but left her question that she wanted to know but to her surprise Anjali completed her words that she put behind her closed mouth to not heat up the situation "As you haven't updated it in Hospital staff Data so that no one get to know about your living making it easy for you to run from everyone... Isn't it the same words you wanted to utter ridhima that you left unsaid?"

"It's not that di... Why will I run from anyone or everyone as you are putting it?" Ridhima question back to Anjali "Well you know ridhima I may not show it on my face or in my attitude but I am not the one who can buy anything in excuse. So save these stuff for someone who believe you blindly. I don't do that, not after what you have done in the period I was away from Mumbai" Anjali putt forth her words.

Ridhima have nothing to say to Anjali after hearing her, seeing her speaking nothing in defense Anjali continued this time with calm voice trying to know what have been happening in her little sister's life "What's going on ridhzy... What going on, why you are living here. Why you left home. You got married to someone even I wasn't there leave alone my presence I even didn't get to know about your wedding or anything. Now you have been divorced too. What's going on ridhima?" all these question remained unanswered. "Please say something ridhima. You always loved Armaan... you both have been through so much just for your love that you both treasure in your hearts than why and how you got married to someone else ridhima." Anjali tried her emotional trick to get ridhima out with her feelings but ridhima remain unaffected to all the emotional tantrum Anjali through towards her.

"Ridhima have you forgotten about all the things you both did just to be with each other. You went panchgani to bring him back to sanjeevni without caring about Dr.Keerti or papa's anger. Then he sat on the bomb with you just to ensure himself alive only if you remain alive. The cracker accident from which he saved you landing himself in bed of death you stood by him all days. Then you both goes to hunger strike just to manofy dad about you love. Even after memory loss he fall for you ridhima and then when you changed his papers dad caught you even than you both stood for each other in front of papa to prove other one of you both is right. Than that terrorist attack in which you came forward to save him over your own life and he too..."