Segment 9 - Our Happiness Awaiting For Us

Part 9 – Our Happiness Awaiting For Us

Armaan sat straight to remember the importance of the date. He was murmuring all possible event "Your Birthday... No..!! Meet anniversary... No..!! First date day... No..!! Confession day... No..!!" exclaiming no for every possible event that strike in this brain he looked at her with cute pout "Sorry" but instead of getting any scolding he saw her smiling. "Happy Birthday Armaan"

Armaan widen hi eyes on realizing it his bday. "Ohh... my birthday. Thank you" hearing non exciting tone in his words she spoke. "What thank you...? I want Party" hearing her Armaan's eyes pop out. "What lying on the ICU bed you want Party?" she instantly nodded. But before he can deny it "Don't say no... this day held more importance now... First your birthday and even my second birth so celebration is a must call"

"We will party once you will be out of not just the ICU but out from the hospital fully recovered" Armaan tried to reason her "Who want party with more people. I want a party with my love only. Means you and me just with a small pastry cutting which we both will share then my boring diet dinner with your special dinner feeding each other."

Hearing her small simple yet cute demand Armaan smiled with his heart. Armaan took hold of the phone and ordered the café staff in old building for placing order for both of them with one pastry and 2 plate of hospital diet food. Ridhima looked at him hearing him ordering boring diet food for himself even. She questioned him "Armaan why you asked for that boring hospital food. You can have anything you like from canteen"

"Yeah I can but I want to share food with you so we will have same food. And then for this cause I will also have some healthy food for change" knowing him she kept quiet as she know he will never change his decision but she love such small-small things that he did for her, for them.

It took few days for her to recover from her post surgery effects. All this while Armaan took great care of her feeding her from his own hands eating same food himself. Reading her love stories which she use to read back being his basket. Talking with her about anything that falls under sun. Making her feel loved even more counting the ties they lost on each other compensating for it without wording it out. Ridhima was now on her feet walking around after nearly couple of week bed rest with Armaan besides her holding her hands. Crying on her small painful expressions chiding her for not talking rest but talking more than needed according to him. After his chiding session ridhima chided him back for being such a cry baby over small issue and stooping her from walking if little pain flashed on her face knowing it's necessary for her to walk around. But being hit by cupid's arrow once he lost his mind totally.

Ridhima was back to her normal life after another week with Armaan too back to his duty. Ridhima Armaan reported back to the duty. "How are you Now Dr.Ridhima" asked Dr.Keerti passing her a warm welcoming smile to her getting a smiling reply from Armaan even before ridhima can utter a word "She is doing great now Dr.Keerti all perfect to start with but need little rest after every hour recommended" hearing Armaan babbling overprotective advise for her in front of all ridhima utter cutting his words. "I am perfectly fine ma'am and need no such resting schedule in routine chaos. Dr.Armaan is just exaggerating things as you know him being idiots of all"

Everyone around were very much surprise listening to the duo and seeing Dr.Keerti smiling towards them not punishing them with her ever famous rectal exams what was happening here every single person tried to understand. But the most shocked ones were Atul and Anjali. They both shared a look before looking back at them. Armaan ridhima looked towards their friends with smile but before they can take a step towards them Atul left from there without wanting to talk with any of them for now. Anjali keep standing there while tapping her feet folding arms.