Segment 8 - Hate Me but Not the Word 'LOVE'

Part 8 – Hate Me but Not the Word 'LOVE'

Next day Armaan got every report from Ridhima's house where she was staying alone. Seeking permission from Dr.Keerti Armaan took a week off from his work handling all his cases to his inters with advice to contact him if anything need urgent attention from him. Atul tried to know the reason from Armaan but he kept it all secret for the moment not wanting anyone to know anything at all. As they will only crying over the situation freaking out, while not finding solution and not even letting him find it in piece. Even they will drag ridhima in to all crying environment which was strictly in cons list of his. Armaan for 2 days studied all her past and present report making his own report of things to follow and not. Third day he made contact with few doctors around the word getting their guidance once sending the report. He have left on stone unturned to get his answer over her medications. It's been 4 days of his holiday which went in all research. Every day as an unsaid agreement ridhima came Armaan's house to be welcomed by Armaan. After her step inside the house she was treated as queen with Armaan serving her. She was loving it all of getting his un-diverted attention, once she made Armaan agree to let her make dinner to which Armaan obelized taking a promise from her that after their wedding Armaan will make dinner for them on weekends. Hearing him ridhima became stiff not wanting to reply him with false promises raising his hope but Armaan have its way to get her promise him whatever promise he asked for. It's been 5th day when ridhima came home after her duty hours today she was all tiered without even working much as her daily stamina, so they had their dinner soon without delay and went to bed where Armaan spoke out of blue "Ridhima from tomorrow on you are not going to Sanjeevni for any work for some time" ridhima looked at him "Why... let me go na its only few days left with me. After that all I have to do is long rest." Armaan choose to ignore her saying "Tomorrow you will be in Sanjeevni only but with little difference, that is from tomorrow I will run certain test on you monitoring your blood pressure, cardiac beats, insulin level and other certain metabolism of your body"

"What" ridhima asked in surprise "Yes. It's necessary to monitor every metabolism levels in our body before operation"

"Operation...!"

"Yes. Oh sorry I forgot to inform you. My bad it is. So yeah now you know it. Day after tomorrow is your operation which I am doing 90-10% chances. So looking at brighter side I am taking it further. So from tomorrow you will be my patient. So that's all. Now you sleep" Saying so Armaan closed his eyes cuddling her in his arms. Ridhima was shocked to know all these new developments overnight "Armaan" ridhima was about to question him when Armaan put his hands on her mouth shutting her with other hand he covered her eyes making her close her mouth as well as eyes indicating her to sleep. He too fall asleep for the welcoming the long days coming in his way the other morning.

He have on prior hands took permission from administrator to work operate a patient in new building of Sanjeevni just built and settled with new machines and equipment after inspection. Hiding the name of the patient saying its life and death matter to him. Hearing which they gave their consent looking his all past records.

As said next day Armaan took ridhima to Sanjeevni's new building to run the series of tests on ridhima with permission of Dr.Keerti he got few nurses and ward boys for helping him. Full day went in series of test that Armaan conducted on her running from one place to another. But his every hard work of the day get good result to him with every report saying everything on normal level indicating him that he can carry on his operation next day. Ridhima was with all her heart praying to keep every wish of Armaan alive and safe for entire life. She was just whole day admiring Armaan seeing his love for her she never felt nervous for herself but for Armaan. She knew he have built high hopes from this so she never wanted his hope to diminish that would be breaking him apart into thousand pieces. She prayed for his success, for his smile, for his love.