Suspension Growing

Oh my gods! Thank you for all the support on this story! And without further ado........ The next chapter! I only own the plot. -Bloody Mary

Harry

      Harry watched as Nico walked on down the halls to potions. Unlike the others, Nico wore a simple white button up and a black vest over it. His golden and scarlet tie was tucked into the vest. His black slacks fit well and it was obvious that he came from money. His dark black riding boots ruined the preppy Gothic look. There was something....... military about Nico. But he seemed so nestled and with a ease that spoken of a royal treatment.
        Will was the opposite. He wore the white button up but no vest or tie and a pair of shorts. Instead of heavy boots that soundlessly stomped through the halls with the deadly lope of a predator, Will wore a pair of tennis shoes with orange and red socks and had a bouncy carefree dancing step.
         Harry knew something was off about the two but he could place what. As they entered the room, Will and Nico sat next to each other. Harry looked at Ron.
      "Do those two seem okay to you Ron?"
      Ron shook his head, "They seem too nice. And they don't talk alot."
       Hermione s hushed them, "You are being paranoid. They did say that they were foreign exchange students."
       Neville leaned over and said, "But Hogwarts never had it before."
       Harry glanced at Nico who was looking at the board and back at his book before walking up to Professor Snape.
       "Yes?" Snape drawled
       Nico looked at the board and said in his Italian drawl, "Sir, my partner is Dyslexic so he don't read good. And my English is good but I can't read it well what page is the directions on? So I can make de potion?"
       Snape looked at Nico at said, "Ninety-four."
       Nico smiled, "Grazie, professore!"
       When Nico went back to his seat he flipped to the page and grinned. Their potion was made very quickly, Harry frowned. How the hell?

Later that night

Nico

        Nico looked at the large amount of homework sprawled on the common room  floor. And the bushy haired girl sitting with Harry and Ron. Will said her name was Hermione having had the name shouted at her when they first talked.
        "Cazzo, Che stanno per dare Percy una corsa per pulizia." Nico groaned
          Will laughed, "Oh, potrebbe essere peggio. Potrebbero agrie come i Stolls. Andiamo messaggio Frank e Hazel. Tua sorella si manca."

For the rest of the story Italian is in italics

*Fuck, they are going to give Percy a run for neatness.

*Could be worse. They could act like the Stolls. Let's go message Frank and Hazel. Your sister misses you.