The Morning after

Chapter 7. Wow. I didn't know this fic would be so fun to write. I hope you enjoy. Of course only the plot is mine.  -bloody mary

    Will blinked open his eyes. He could feel Nico's arm around his waist. He smiled and rolled over. It felt so good to be held by Nico. He had missed the feeling of Nico's arms around him. He closed his eyes and took in Nico's scent. It was a weird  mixture of woodsmoke, musk, and a wild scent, the scent of pine and herbs.
         "Mooorning, William."
         Will smiled and kissed Nico's lips.  Nico held Will tighter and kissed back, using his tongue to deepen the kiss. Then he pulled back and held Will against his body.
        "I missed you, my mate."
        Will nodded and smiled the gold and ruby bracelet glistened and shone in the dim morning light.

Harry

        Harry woke up in a daze. He looked over to see Nico standing by his bed, without a shirt. Nico had his back to him. His back was seriously tattooed. The main tattoo was a pair of black wings. At the nape of his neck was a gold and red Celtic sun.  Under the wings was the image of swords.
        His left arm was covered in vines with two ribbons around his bicep. There was a type of script on the ribbons but Harry couldn't read it. His right arm was like a image of a grand battle with monsters and warriors battling on his skin.
          Then Nico pulled on his shirt and tapped the bed. Will sleepily got dressed and they headed down for class. Harry was shocked that the tattoo was so colorful.