Halloween

Days past in a blur of drugged bliss. He had found a room off of the beaten path that held a massive pool of salt water. He swam for hours on the weekends. Now it was time for the Halloween feast. He had been at Hogwarts for two months and hadn't found anything that signaled an attack. He was just settling down to eat when he heard the door burst open.

Harry looked at the doors as a boy with a nice tan and golden blonde hair stumpled in. The boy had an faded orange shirt and green cargo pants. His smile was bright and joyful. He straightened and looked around, his blue eyes scanning the hall with practiced ease. before running up to the Griffindor table. He looked at the table before crying out.
"Nico!"
Nico turned and the blonde jumped him. They rolled onto the floor and the boy smiled. Nico laughed, "Always eager, Will."
Will leaned forward, pressing a kiss to Nico's lips. Nico smiled into it, holding Will closer. Will leaned into the embrace. After a bit, Nico and Will stood. Will sat next to Nico. Harry listened to their conservation.
"Death Boy, you have to eat more than that!"
Nico had bunch of small pieces of fruit. Harry could see grapes, slices of apples, cherries and a couple carrots. Harry wondered why Nico hadn't grabbed any meat while he was at Hogwarts.
Nico looked at Will, "I am fine, Sunshine."
Will leaned forward, "Doctor's orders."
Nico huffed but cleared his plate. He smiled crookedly at Will before popping in one last cherry in his mouth. Will leaned forward and said. "I was sorted in Dumbledore's office. The hat said Griffindor. Are you in Griffindor too?"
Nico nodded. Harry wondered what made this Will tick. And why this blonde teenager was called Doctor.

Nico smiled as he lead Will to the dorms. Everyone else was still at the feast. Will followed eagerly. Nico looked at the darkened common room and quickly lead Will up to the fifth year dorms. Will looked around his eyes wide in disbelief. Nico leaned back against his headboard and watched Will look around.
"A bit different then the Hades cabin. There it was black and green. Here it is gold and red." Will said joining Nico on the bed.
Nico nodded, "But we can still enjoy certain pleasures."
Will smiled and closed the the distance between them. The kiss was more passionate then the one they shared in the Great Hall. There was a desire and a lust full undertone. Nico pulled Will into his lap. Will moaned at the contact. Nico grabbed Will's hair and yanked his head back before kissing and suckling Will's neck. Will pulled back to remove his shirt, and to get Nico out of his robes and shirt.
Nico pushed Will onto the bed and closed the scarlet curtains. Will grinned as Nico worked Will's cargo pants down. Will let out a low moan when Nico's hand brushed against his crotch. Nico quickly removed the rest of their clothes. He smiled as he gently started to scissor Will open. Will moaned and panted under him. Nico suckled on Will's nipples, slowly dragging it out. He wanted this to last as much as it could.
"Nico, please." Will panted.
Nico moved Will slightly and slid in removing his fingers. Will moaned loudly, wrapping his legs around Nico's legs. Nico started to thrust in Will's warmth. Soon Will was gasping and clawing at Nico's back, urging him to go faster, harder. Nico growled and did just that.

Harry sighed and made his way up to the Griffindor common room. His friends weren't acting like themselves. They were being a bit too rude. Talking about how Nico could be a Deatheater and Will was just a play toy to him. How their relationship was digusting.
Harry head up to bed. When he opened the door, he saw Nico and Will spooning under the covers of Nico's bed. Nico's pale olive skin tone made Will's darker skin tone seem more prominent. Nico sighed in his sleep, rolling over and adjusting Will accordingly. Harry looked at Ron but Ron wasn't looking at the couple. Nico seemed to relax and fall deeper asleep. Harry felt a trickle of jealousy over that. Why can they seem to sleep without fear of nightmares? How can I get a love like that?