Chapter 6

"So the Werewolf hideout is in a coffee shop,"I mused.

"Yes, are you disappointed?" A voice asked.

"No," I simply stated.

"Because we could always move underground, you know just to please you," he said cockily.

He moved into the light that shone through the ceiling.

He was utterly beautiful. His lips were full. And his eyelashes were long and curly. His eyebrows were full and perfect.

"No it's fine," I played along.

Ethan cleaned his throat.

"We were hoping you knew something about a man shouting that "he was coming" ?" Ethan asked.

Ethan was cleaning one of his knives.

"No, but I think the faeries know," he stated.

"Let's get going," Ava stated.

We backed out.

"Good luck, your gonna need it," the guy called after us.

I got chills down my back.

_________
"Is it safe?" I asked.

"Not really, but what other way can we get in?" Ethan considered.

I jumped into the sewer.

"No one can eat anything in the faerie Court," Ethan said strictly.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because when you eat their food they can claim you. And you can't leave without their permission," Jessamine stated.

"And you can get hallucinations, mutations, prophetic visions and get delirious," Ethan added.

"I won't eat anything," I said.

Edward jumped in last.

And we started to walk through the sewage. It reached above my ankles.

We reached two large doors. There were green vines growing on them. Some vines were brown.

The doors started to open.

Two men in pink armor opened the doors.

Inside there were hundreds of butterflies. There were monarchs on the walls. There were butterflies with eyes. And the butterflies were everywhere. They were on the cieling. The butterflies would flap their wings occasionally and it seemed as if there were small ocean waves on the walls.

"The queen will see you now," a guy stated. He wore a shimmery armor.

"News travels fast here," Ava whistled.

Luckily there weren't butterflies on the floor.

We walked down a hall until we reached a flower curtain.

Ethan parted the curtain with his hands.

We all stepped into a grand room. The walls were green with leaves and vines. And in the back sat a woman. Her gown was made of white flowers. Her lips were red. And she was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen.  But she wasn't human. Her ears were pointed. Her eyes were a bit bigger than average.

"Your majesty," Ethan stated. 

He bowed.

We curtsied and Edward bowed as well.

We all rose.

"You all want to hear about the man that said," he was coming" right?" She asked.

We all nodded.

I wonder how she knew.

Thinking back to what Ava had said. News travels fast.

"My sources gather that Roman is back from the dead," she spoke.

I heard a sharp gasp.