Ch.17 - First date

Y/n's pov

After I agreed to let Tobin take me on a date she told me go put on a bathing suit. I change and do my hair and go downstairs to meet Tobin who's standing there with a picnic basket and she smiles at me.

"Ready to go?" She asked and I nodded we get in the car and she starts driving we make small talk on the way to our destination.

"Tobin where are we going?"

"It's a surprise" she said and I pout and she looks over at me and sighs

"Stay strong Heath stay strong" she says and focuses back on the road. About 25 minutes later we get to a beach and I look at Tobin who looks worried.

"So um do you like it because if you don't we can totally go somewhere else I mean-" she started to ramble

"Hey Tobin relax I love it" I said smiling and she grins at me.

We get out of the car and we walk to the beach. We sit down and we unpack the picnic basket and start eating the sandwiches Tobin made. Once we finish we decided to walk along the shore.

We were talking until Tobin decided to pick me up and throw me into the water and I scream.

"Your gonna get it Tobin Heath" I said and run after her I catch up to her easily and I pick her up and throw her into the water. When she comes back up she's looking at me and she pouts.

"Don't you pout at me Toby you're the one who threw me into the water first I just got revenge" I said laughing and she smiles. We walk back our spot and we just sit enjoying each other's company.

The sun starts to set and I take out my phone and take a picture tagging Tobin in it captioning it perfect day with this one. I get a whole bunch of likes and comments and I turn to face Tobin.

"Thanks for today Toby it was amazing"

"Well I'm glad you liked it" she said smiling at me and at this moment I take notice how the setting suns glow gives her a heavenly look. They way her hair is slightly sticking to her face from me throwing her into the ocean. The way her big brown eyes make my heart melt.

I feel myself slowly starting to lean in and she leans in as well and moments later our lips connect and I know it sounds cliché but fireworks went off. We continue to kiss until a flash goes off and we look behind us.

Oh how I hate paparazzi

----------------------------------------------
Hey guys here's an update for ya! I will be updating my other story later today so keep an eye out for that. Anyways some paparazzi saw you  and Tobin kiss! What will happen? As always don't forget to comment and vote!

QOTD: What do you all think about the roster?

I understand that Jill wants to bring in new players but come on!  No JJ, Kling, Whit, Ali, Pinoe, Alex or Mal! I'm probably missing some but honestly I'm pretty upset.