Ch.37 - Very Lucky

Tobin's pov

I wake up from my dream well more like nightmare only to find that it wasn't all that much of a dream, Y/n's still not awake I'm a crying mess and it's been two weeks.

"Please Y/n you have to make it today's the last day if you don't wake up, I don't know what I'll do" I say the door to the room opens and Kelley and Alex walk in.

"Hey tobs.." Kelley says softly

"Hi" I said with a monotone voice

"Tobs... you know today-" Alex started but I cut her off

"I know Alex I know but it won't come to that she'll wake up she has too. Gosh why wasn't it me?" I said

"What?" Kelley said

"I said why wasn't it me, why is she always getting hurt I can't stand to think about loosing her." I said and I break down and start crying Kelley and Alex come to comfort me.

Y/n's pov

Everything seems so hazy. I can hear voices but they just sound muffled and I can't make them out. I try to focus harder and I can start to make out what their saying.

"I said why wasn't it me, why is she always getting hurt I can't stand to think about loosing her." That's Tobin.

I open my eyes but immediately shut them due to the blinding lights on the ceiling. I open them again and I see Kelley and Alex comforting a crying Tobin and my heart breaks at the sight.

"H-hey don't cry babe your too pretty to cry" I said and they all look at me in shock.

"Y/N!!!!" They yell and rush over to me giving me giant hugs one by one.

"Oh Kel let's go find a doctor" Alex says and Kelley gets the hint and they leave.

"Hey-" I start but I get cut off by Tobin smashing her lips against mine and I kiss back she pulls back and rest her forehead against mine.

"Please promise me no more hospitals and no more almost dying I don't think my heart could take it again" she whispered

"Fine I'll find a new party trick but I can't promise that it'll be as good as almost dying" I joke and she rolls her eyes and kisses me again. The doctor comes in along with Kelley and Alex and the doctor smiles at me.

"You my friend are a very very lucky person, must be stubborn as hell too" he chuckled "you had a 17% chance of surviving and you pulled through. Well we just have to check your vitals to make sure everything looks right and you can be released later today however, you will need to take it easy for a few weeks so that means no soccer" he said and I sigh

A few nurses come in and check my vitals they say that I'm all good and that I can be released at 4. I look at the time and it's 3:30.

"Don't worry I brought you clothes" Tobin says and I smile and grab them, I sit up and get out of bed only to feel winded so I take a few seconds to catch my breath. I walk into the bathroom and change. Kelly, Alex, Toby and I sit and talk for a bit until it's 4.

"Let's get you home"

---------------------------------------------
Hey guys here's a new chapter for you hope you like it. Come on you guys really think I would end the story like that? Nope! As always don't forget to vote and comment to let me know if I got you with my little prank last chapter!