Ch.22 - Falling for you

Y/n's pov

Kling and Kelley came by to see me the doctors came in and said I could be released and that my injuries healed over the 3 months. I walk out of the hospital with Tobin and we drive to klings house I walk in and see Kling, Allie and Lindsey there.

"Hey guys I missed you" I said and they run up to me and give me a hug. We chat for a little bit then they tell me that we have practice and I smile.

"I can't wait to see everyone again it's been so long" I said and they nod. We grab our soccer bags and get into the car and Lindsey and Allie said they would meet us there.

We pull up to the stadium and I walk in and the team runs up to me and gives me a giant group hug and I laugh.

"L/n good to have you back we've all missed you" Coach said and I smile

"Good to be back coach" I said and he nodded we go to the locker room and change into practice gear and walk back out and start some drills. We work on shooting and set pieces, we finished practice with a scrimmage.

"Good job today ladies we have a game next week and it's home it's against Orlando so we need to be ready, we have practice 3 more days this week so I want you to rest up and be ready for the next one ok. Your dismissed" coach and and we walk into the locker room and change back into our regular clothes.

"L/n before you leave a quick word please" coach said and I walked over to him. "You did amazing today in practice it's like you've never missed a day I want to play you in the game next week but you won't be starting you'll be coming in during the second half so you can get back into the feel of things" he said and I nodded.

"Thank you coach"

"Anytime" he said and walked away. I walk over to Tobin and Kling and we drive back to Klings house and we just talk basically them filling me in on what's happened in the past 3 months.

When it gets to be dinner time we order a few pizzas because all of us were to lazy to cook. 20 minutes later the food comes and we grab a few slices and turn on a movie.

Halfway through the movie I get a phone call and I look at the screen and it says Jill is calling I tell them that I'll be right back and I get up and answer the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hi Y/n I just wanted to say that I'm glad that your back with us and I wanted to ask how your doing" she said

"I'm doing great I went to practice today and coach said that's it's like I've never missed a day" I said

"Really that's good news, as you know the World Cup is coming up..." She started "I want you to know that I will be keeping an eye on you for a roster spot" she said

"Really! Thanks so much Jill" I said smiling

"Well that's all I wanted to tell you have a good rest of your night" she said and hung up. I walk back into the room and cuddle up next to Tobin and I kiss her on the cheek.

"Who was that babe?" She asked looking at me

"Jill she called to see how I was doing and she told me that she'll be watching me to see if she wants me on the roster for the World Cup or not" I said and she smiled

"That's great news babe" she said and kiss my forehead. We turned our attention back to the movie and once it finished we head upstairs change into our pajamas and lay down on the bed

"You have no idea how much I've missed you, I thought I lost you forever" she whispered with tears streaming down her face.

"Hey don't cry I wouldn't ever plan on leaving you" I said wiping away her tears

"You wouldn't have been in the hospital if it wasn't for me" she said looking down

"Hey listen to me it was not your fault ok don't ever think for a second that it was your fault" I said giving her a kiss and I lay my head on Tobin's chest and feel myself drift to sleep to the rhythm of her heartbeat.

Tobin's pov

I see Y/n lay her head down and close her eyes and I wait a few minutes before speaking.

"Y/n I'm glad you're back with me I really missed you. I know we've only known each other for a few months but I think I'm falling in love with you and it scares me how fast I'm falling for you but I'll tell you something I'm glad that It's you that I'm falling for." I said and I kissed her head and lay my head back and fall asleep.

----------------------------------------------
Hey guys hope you liked this chapter let me know what you think of it in the comments. As always don't forget to comment and vote!

QOTD: Is there anything you want to see happen in this story?